Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HaseoPKK View Post
    i dnt think anyone can reach a full speed dash break without slowed down client or program
    Full speed dash break? I can dash break MEGA fast.

Donator

Thanks
    Just do a really fast rhs. It needs to be fast enough to cancel the first dash. Practice it with just a sword first.

The only people who I know can dash break well are:
    -Fearsome
    -Syndicate
    -Cherlyn_
    -Qbits

These are the 4 that do it really well. I dash break all the time these days but I can only do it 1 side Q_Q
    And no you don't need to UC to do it. I think it's good when used in conjunction with other moves, the dash cancel really throws people's aim off if done randomly.

Donator

Thanks
    i'll teach for 100 coins.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Idk who this syndicate guy is but dstylers been dash breaking since forever, it can get to thebpoint where you do a late dash that goes over the first dash. This is becuase you need to switch to swrd quick enuf to cancel first dash, and if you switch at like the same time with the first dash, you'll break dash with ld, which is basically what ppl do.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Steps: (this should help you to understand the move) With RHS, you want to cancel the first dash as soon as possible, and not only that, you want to be able to switch to gun almost exactly when you slash to cancel dash. The key here is to switch to gun AND dash again exactly at the same time. Both should pop at once, the timing is elunge timing. If your keyboard struggles with e lunge, your speed for this move will be decreased and it will also be decreased if your fps is way too high/low.

So when one right, you are canceling the first dash and dashing again simotaneously.
    To get that part, you want to slash like this:

Jump - D - Slash - [D - A - Switch to gun - A]
    or (depending on how good your keyboard is): Jump - D - D + [Slash - A] - A + Switch to gun]

The inputs in square brackets represent a roll. A roll is when you press one key instantly after the other, example; one finger on number 1, the other one number 2 on the keyboard's number buttons, then you press 1 first and when just before this finger fully goes down, you begin to drop the other finger. It's like when your tapping your fingers in a pattern from index finger to pinky on a desk because you are impatient.

Also, if you havent noticed, regular dashes all look the same, however, thatxdoes not mean they are technically the same speed. For dashing to the right, we use D. If you input two Ds at the slowest speed requirement for a dash to happen, timing from the moment you pressed the first D to the second, that is delay thatxaffects when dash pops out. So the faster you press this key in a row, the earlier dash will pop.

Explaining switching to gun during dash steps: you can press a random key that has no function while pressing the required keys to pop a dash, and dash will still pop out. Now, if you press a key that has a function, but can already be executed with a dash, then dash will still pop. This makes it so switching and dash pop exactly at the same time. The slash and first dash can pop at once as well.

If you have any questions, just msg back here.

Btw you can just do a blink dash and that is already cancelable, even without a slash, thats another way, but you'd have to wait till you reach height of jump to perform the blink dash.

kk cya.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information