Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    Eh...

I know how you feel

I had 2 friends pass away in the same year

1 was doing some tricking (a triple gainer or some shit) and fell onto the train tracks and well... ya
    The other fell ill & passed away

oi Blake

Thanks
    Man your post made me think about AnoHana and get really sad, and then i see Ushio in your avatar and remember clannad..

o man the feels T.T
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Country
    Thanks
    Not because, the ass was fat, but because I am euphoric about the fuck that you just fucking said about,, me
    Tomy went so hard, that the DJ didn't was paper-plates

Forever will you be missed, RIP Tomy 2013
    Last edited by PrincessNate; 06-02-2014 at 08:33 AM.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    nice that you want to cw and revive and all bt isnt cw dead here xd?

have fun and your story was deep

#respect

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    That's life, not much you can do about it. Tragic occurs when you least expect it... meh. You and your friends will do fine.
    Tomorrow comes today

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    The story was kind of weird tho.. (no hate) or maybe it is just the way you explain it.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    May I ask why didn't you step up and attempt to save your friends? Whilst Nero was saving Alex you could of gone after Tomy?

Not going to lie if I'd seen my friends drowning no matter how deep the water was I'd attempt to save him with every ounce of energy/strength I have regardless of the out come...

No hate by the way, I guess it depends on each individuals mind set and be one of those situations where you have to be there.

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    May I ask why didn't you step up and attempt to save your friends? Whilst Nero was saving Alex you could of gone after Tomy?

Not going to lie if I'd seen my friends drowning no matter how deep the water was I'd attempt to save him with every ounce of energy/strength I have regardless of the out come...

No hate by the way, I guess it depends on each individuals mind set and be one of those situations where you have to be there.

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.
    Cool story, matches the avatar. Oh btw, the amount of movies you watch must be unreal lol.

Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks
    I am sorry for your lost. I also lost a friend once I understand how hard this can be. I hope u guys can cw with fun and not with hate and rage since ur doing this for your friend. Don't expect me to hold back when I see u guys in cw. I hope we will have a good game. Goodluck

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Cool story, matches the avatar. Oh btw, the amount of movies you watch must be unreal lol.
    Matches the avatar? What does a picture of myself have to do with anything exactly, are you trying to personally attack me?

Also I can't recall any movies that I've watched to do with the above situation, with that being said what are you getting at exactly? I'm only being honest if one of my friends were to be drowning then I'd try with everything I have to save them, I'd rather know myself that I tried to save someone than stood by and watched them drownd.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information