Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Sewer still get played lol?
    I play it erryday

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ash0787x View Post
    - The average player skill level here is quite high, this could make it extra difficult for new players ( thats just the state of Gunz though )
    lol.

Freestyler

Thanks
    the flow of player activity is often stopped, on and off, by conflicting examples like steff has pointed out. Its like:

350 players online ---> 100 people love tdm ---> 50 of those players want room tags in them ---> other 50 do not ---> less players on a server to play with, more likely for players to log off earlier ---> more likely for the first or second set of 50 players here to get tired of the same rooms/same people and stop playing tdms and play something else(or log off) ---> if there was a connection, connecting the two sets of 50 players that love tdming, would result in more active tdms, and more active players ---> results in higher chance of people paying for donors to help them or gain a boost when playing tdms (if there are not donors that appeal to different cliques in FGunZ, then "dumb".

---> if get more donations ---> then, good stuffs. ---> key final results, there would be more tdms for players to play in. More people to play with, which yea.

I noticed ash didnt even point out tdms, also you did imply that you would like to have more consistent fairly matched fights, as a fair fight is a fun fight, but you said thats how gunz is anyway, uneven in this sense. Doesn't have to be, one of the key reasons maiet believes is why gunz 1 isn't worth putting more time in, yet no pserver does anything about it smh.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ash0787x View Post

- Have not seen anybody using revolvers by choice

- Snipers are very hard to aim but seemingly quite strong in the hands of some players
    1. Revs usually used in ctf or in dm(?) in my experience. 'Cause I usually see them there.
    2. Snipers aren't that hard to aim.

Thanks
    Didn't mention TDMs as those seem to be the most popular rooms along with gladiator and that survival horror game type that I dont play,
    I do play team matches occasionally but its usually when I think I have a good chance to stay alive for the majority of the time,
    which is unlikely to happen here with my current skill level.

I tend to play TDM extreme and capture the flag though if I see them, especially if its castle map

Godzkiller's Avatar SMH.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    ---> if get more donations ---> then, good stuffs. ---> key final results, there would be more tdms for players to play in. More people to play with, which yea..
    Pretty sure the server already gets a bucket load of donations, especially with everyone trying to get LB's. I've already donated more on this server than I have any other game in my life including ijji, and I had a bunch of permanent prems.

I don't think Dev's get paid for their work, so I don't see how donations could help get new features.
    Last edited by Godzkiller; 06-03-2014 at 08:08 PM.

Beat someone in a game = Nerd no lifer
    Lose to someone in a game = Noob Trash

#Gunz2014Logic

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Godzkiller View Post
    Pretty sure the server already gets a bucket load of donations, especially with everyone trying to get LB's. I've already donated more on this server than I have any other game in my life including ijji, and I had a bunch of permanent prems.

I don't think Dev's get paid for their work, so I don't see how donations could help get new features.
    this guy is right

this server should remove [r] because i honest to god believe alot of people would join and the shit skill level atm will rise

note; no one would leave if you removed [r] anyway where 2 go

get my point lmfao :$

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Not enough enough tdm rotation rooms because somehow everyone adores using [r][ia] tags in literally every room they go. You know how badly those tags cripple your style after a while playing with them? People cant seem to comprehend how it destroys skill, patience, and timing because those tags rule out all of the above. What happend to. waiting until a guy spammed all of his shots and then you would get him, or wait till he reloaded? Gunz lost its touch for good tdms, cw rotation and duel tournaments after mediocre tags took a tole on it and its saddening to see.

Thanks
    castle dm.jpg
    I think the irony might be lost on them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information