34 37.36%
  • From tdm's duel halls only

16 17.58%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    Seriously makes me sad for gunz when i see people voting no..
    so far the score is like 24 yes, 15 no

not surprised yes has the most votes

oi Blake

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    so far the score is like 24 yes, 15 no

not surprised yes has the most votes
    realistically, you'd need a ratio of like 5:1 to actually get them to actually consider removal, its not even a 2:1 ratio rn :/
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    realistically, you'd need a ratio of like 5:1 to actually get them to actually consider removal, its not even a 2:1 ratio rn :/
    If there would be like 40 yes, 25 no 15 'just from tdm/duel halls' I could imagine they would remove it from tdm's and halls since it would stack up to 55 votes.

But then again it's fgunz, removing uber meds and ghost set to balance, adds [R] to unbalance again !

Banned

Thanks
    remove from everywhere homo tag

Originally Posted by sakaiyuji7 View Post
    it shouldn't be removed completely, removing [R] means removing the other game modes,
    e.g
    imagine no [R] at Infected? LOL.
    if [dmg 3] is not applicable in there and [R] would be removed completely
    might as well they remove the Infected game mode.

just a piece of thought. if I did such an offensive comment Sorry in adv.
    imagine gunz without infected, oh the good old times

lets make new poll to ban brs from this poll
    Last edited by mr guy; 06-10-2014 at 11:56 AM.

5. The following user said thank you to mr guy for this useful post:

KoVuMASA (06-10-2014)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by mr guy View Post

lets make new poll to ban brs from this poll
    make this man president

also, why do people who obviously know so ****ing little about this game get to vote on what its like?

Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    It could work, but then again, the game is dieing. The player amount is decreasing, cutting that in half (by the looks of the poll) would only cause emptier rooms and emptier channels. This and the previous poll has already proven that it wouldn't be a bad idea to change the way things are. A lot of people are having issues with this, but that doesn't mean you have to split up the ones who do and who don't. I feel like splitting up the players is just going to escalate the whole process of this game dieing. But thats just my humble opinion

its already cut in half, you have your hardcore players that want deathmatch and tdm to be as vanilla as cw is [ or at least used to be AKA like ijji].

then you have everybody else, puking their ideas all over the place and your trying to scrape all the vomit off the thread but its already too late

the forums are soggy with nub vomit.

at the end of the day, its the hardcore players that play everyday and give the server life, then you just have this ocean of brs/laggers/mexicans/snipers/retards/nubs that just spam argue and report each other all day long and go around killing any kind of a good game with their stupid fking hiding and not helping their team, camping and using mines or general hiding and sniping etc.

im in my cc right now, there is no TDM that is not like 24/24 players and full of snipers 1 hit grenades elements and brs.

How are they gonna learn to play at the skill level of the good players on this server when gunz is made so easy for them.

no one is cwing either, to me fgunz is already dead.
    Last edited by KoVuMASA; 06-10-2014 at 12:53 PM.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoVuMASA View Post
    make this man president

also, why do people who obviously know so ****ing little about this game get to vote on what its like?

its already cut in half, you have your hardcore players that want deathmatch and tdm to be as vanilla as cw is [ or at least used to be AKA like ijji].

then you have everybody else, puking their ideas all over the place and your trying to scrape all the vomit off the thread but its already too late

the forums are soggy with nub vomit.

at the end of the day, its the hardcore players that play everyday and give the server life, then you just have this ocean of brs/laggers/mexicans/snipers/retards/nubs that just spam argue and report each other all day long and go around killing any kind of a good game with their stupid fking hiding and not helping their team, camping and using mines or general hiding and sniping etc.

im in my cc right now, there is no TDM that is not like 24/24 players and full of snipers 1 hit grenades elements and brs.

How are they gonna learn to play at the skill level of the good players on this server when gunz is made so easy for them.

no one is cwing either, to me fgunz is already dead.
    You forgot: allow hacking like GunZ was in the end

Thread Information