• No

34 37.36%
  • From tdm's duel halls only

16 17.58%
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    Honestly though.

FGunZ staff, please I'm being sincere here.

You guys need to drop down solid SPECIFIC goals instead of just implementing things that seem cool.

The making of room tags, IF, were made to help reach a goal, that goal would be:
    More freedom/flexibility with how people can play with multiple weapons/combos in fgunz. (not want, because that would automatically apply to can)

Okay here comes the good part.
    If that was the goal, and you guys start brain storming ideas for that goal, instead of implementing things and jumping straight to the "hows", don't you think yall could have cane up with better inputs to reach this goal than room tags, which contradict against the goal.

These tags contradict these goals, read my longer post in this thread for details on that. Anyway, with this goal in mind, it would be better to make different types of shotguns, like avengers, hot shots, multiple types of sniper rifles such as semi auto, or long range power scope power house snipers. Those few ideas I dropped reach the goal better than these tags, they do not contradict. Now all you have to do is not rage quit making them balanced so they are fun to use and play against.

Man.... My common sense, I really feel I am the only one, besides dualage and steff (sometimes). (wucas is cool too).
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 06-11-2014 at 10:04 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to DDaggerDD for this useful post:

Vickachu (06-11-2014)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mardilz View Post
    The ''oldgens enjoy the game without [r]'' argument is bullshit.

Theres enough ''oldgens'' who like the tag. I've been palying GunZ since 2005. And I LOVE [R]
    I don't spam like most people do, mainly cause I SS and DHS so spamming isn't really a thing.
    I just hate having to wait around for people to get ammo, camp a little, camp some more, more camping... oh wait just a little bit more camping
    get 2 shots in, rush to the ammo pack that respawned. kill the dude. It's boring IMO.
    you AREN'T being forced to play with [R] tell me whatever you want.

Last few days when I've been logging on I've seen loads of rooms without tags being played in, decent TDM's and duels etc.

Why not let the people who enjoy [R] have their fun with it and we'll let you guys have your fun without it. Do whatever you like but I don't want to see the people who vote NO playing in an [R] room, don't be a hypocrite if you voted no.

[R] isn't for you? MAKE A ROOM WITHOUT [R]. Want people to learn the true way of GunZ? Be kind to them instead of bashing them cause they lack skill.
    You aren't gaining support from people who enjoy [R] when they're being called ''newgens'', ''noobs'', ''Dmers''. If all they see from people who vote YES for removal are a bunch of ****s, then ofcourse they won't want to play with you guys.

Be kind to your community and the rest will follow, that's all I can say.
    Be kind? Coming from someone like you? Thats pretty naive, you've been one of the biggest assholes in this entire discussion lol. The poll shows that many people disagree with the [R] tag, screenshots and even videos that it takes too long to set up your own room etc. So why are you still using these arguments? Have you been that busy being a douche in here that you hadn't noticed that?

4. The following 4 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Aeolin (06-11-2014), Ommadawn (06-11-2014), Steff (06-11-2014), Wanderlust (06-11-2014)

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    It's called arguing, such a big change will not just happen for no reason.

That's more like a personal opinion, some people may not see any disadvantages.

Indeed you're right, you're supposed to convince me and the rest of the development team on why we should remove it or modify it's functionality.
    Simply stating "just remove it and see how it works out" isn't what I'm looking for.
    And just like that all our arguments are called: "No reason". If you and the development team would play more gunz you would know what we are talking about. Its being abused and you guys have no clue lol. did you ever hear me complaining about anything the staff implented into the game? no. I would never want anything removed from the game "for no reason". please look into this seriously.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    Add the question : Do you want to keep [R] or not on the forum launcher linking it to the poll, if they choose to ignore it thats their problem.
    And so far the score is 37/13/25 which would lead to 50/25 for getting it out of TDMS.
    Dave could make a specific page on fgunz.net for that to vote for it, also for possible other things in the future.
    Let the players vote of what they like to see in the future instead it will all come just from our side (the staff).

A few things as an example are;
    • Suggestion thread
    • Event sugggestion thread
    • The quest boss name thread (result was: Glacious)

I am a big fan of giving up a few idea's and let the outcome be decided by you, our players !

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rash View Post
    1. Poll states that much more persons wants [R] to be removed. (46/22) | (35/22/11).
    2. Fgunz had more players online before [R] was introduced.
    3. [R] ruins the game.

I think points 1 and 2 should be enough for it to be removed. But, if the opinions of the majority doesn't matter, you should let us know so we can stop wasting our time trying to get it removed. The poll has already said enough. Also, prove me wrong about the player count. If I remember correctly, before [R] was introduced on weekends there were 500 people getting online or close to it. Now it's probably 350 players on average on weekends.

1. A forum poll is not reliable since we have hundreds of more players in-game, a decision like this can not be made by the voting of less than 100 players.
    2. We had 600+ players online last summer so this argument is invalid. And besides that GunZ is a dying game so it makes sense if there are less players online than before.
    3. That's a personal opinion. It may make the game more fun to other players.

Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    I like you Wucas, but you have to keep in mind that people got multiple accounts and I doubt that those 11600 active users are all 11600 IPs.
    There are online at a daily basis lets say 600 people (24 hour course).
    It used to be more like when IJJI closed it would be like 1000, and the rising player count atm is because of the summer vacation that is comming.
    People will choose what to server to go to after a few days it has worked like this for a long time.
    I understand there are many factors, but I think (know a few examples) of people leaving because they got sick of [R].
    How ever if you look below to my responds to stephan you will see a fairly good idea and if more people vote after that then just only remove it from tdms.
    It would keep [R] and keep alot of people satisfied, it's like removing [DMG3] from quests without a poll or from infection and even got removed from tdms.
    11600 unique IP's.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Krout View Post
    That is the only thing you shitheads say, get creative.

People like you bug the shit out of me, all those dipshits claiming to be oldgens and for that reason act like a ****? seriously.. why, what right you have to act like that just cuz you think you some oldgen that automatically thinks he is cool because of that..

We're all here to play this game and well maybe its a forgotten part but to have fun by doing it. just stop being a **** all the time cuz ur ''oldgen'' that goes for all of these guys who think they can act like ****s just because of a join date underneath their name. like anyone cares when you joined.
    I dont really care personally but its kind of an issue with respect. Witout the oldgens you wouldnt be playing fgunz right now. and i dont really get why you get upset by someone calling you newgen when that is what you actually are.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Why is removing it from tdm's out of the question again ?_?

Also, I really think adding a link to a official poll on the launcher would help with as question on the launcher: Important : [R] poll, remove or nooo

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    be decided by you
    ye spls

10. The following user said thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Vickachu (06-11-2014)

Verqi's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Geez there is no need to remove [R].
    Alot of people are getting mad coz it makes spamming more effective and actual aiming pretty useless.
    With delay of 1000 on donors it would even the gaps a little, make aiming more effective. If this was to be done, i wouldnt have any trouble with the [R] mode.
    Also i know alot of other players who left because of the low delays and vials/pills.

sg delays to 1000, remove vials/pills -> Great server, much ppl, more cws

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Midnight View Post

sg delays to 1000, remove vials/pills -> Great server, much ppl, more cws
    This would've worked, before alot of cwrs left fgunz.
    I doubt they will join back even if the price money got higher.
    They need to log out and go some where else to play a proper tdm, they chose to stay there instead of the bullshit.
    Not worth 100$, also can you give up valid arguments and if you talk cw talk cw and not shit that got suggested so long ago that it won't fix anything anymore.

Why was dmg 3 removed a long time ago from tdms, alot of people used it including me pls bring back make official poll ??????
    Last edited by Steff; 06-11-2014 at 11:15 AM.

Aeolin's Avatar Too much tinder bitches

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    I dont really care personally but its kind of an issue with respect. Witout the oldgens you wouldnt be playing fgunz right now. and i dont really get why you get upset by someone calling you newgen when that is what you actually are.
    Because the way how most oldgens say it, really disrespecting, see it as this. idc how old someone is if they treat me like shit dont expect me to give them respect just because they are older and that is the way it should be, respect comes from both sides.

without the oldgens I wouldn't be playing gunz right now? please explain, there are always going to be people who joined first on a game or especially on a private server, but what do they have to do with the fact that I signed up to this server.

ING: Cloud

Clan: Admin of Fear.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information