34 37.36%
  • From tdm's duel halls only

16 17.58%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    There are still loads of ppl looking for a server thats good.
    a server that doesnt exist atm.
    Improving the small things that make ppl quit, they may come back one day and notice these things doesnt exist anymore.
    Im still living up on the hope for a good server =3
    To me they're already doing exactly that, waiting patiently for the new/updated quests to be there (which means probably v8).

And while they are at it indeed remove the pills/vials. Oldschool medkits are good enough and dont give an almost immediate full refill of HP and AP also they require a certain time to heal instead of just use and chase at the same time.

as for the [R] tag it doesn't really have to be gone as long as it isn't useable alongside the [IA] tag. Spamming your bullets should come with a price

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Be kind? Coming from someone like you? Thats pretty naive, you've been one of the biggest assholes in this entire discussion lol. The poll shows that many people disagree with the [R] tag, screenshots and even videos that it takes too long to set up your own room etc. So why are you still using these arguments? Have you been that busy being a douche in here that you hadn't noticed that?
    You don't like me, that's obvious.
    Calling this a discussion though... mweh. It's often just a few guys (3 or 4) who defend the newer players Vs the people that visit the forums often (could use a different word but that would point out to me being an asshole toward you guys).
    Everything I've said in the post you quoted weren't things that would point at me for being a possible asshole.
    Theres people that don't like me, theres people that do. You're probably an asshole just as much as I am to you, in other peoples eyes.

I am just giving you guys something that COULD work. If there were more accepting people who really wanted to CW and play TDM's without tags they should have to be a little more appreciative toward the players that lack the skill but still want to learn.

When I joined back in 2010(?) people weren't very kind (toward new players). The server was lacking player amount for a bit and everyone seemed to know eachother.
    When I tried to join rooms and have some fun back then people would kick me for no reason, probably because they didn't 'know' me.
    Since then I've always been playing with the somewhat newer players, they were kinder than most people I met at the start, so I've never felt the need to join rooms with 'old' players again. This divide is still going on. Maybe the old players don't see it cause they're part of the group.
    I tried to get more into the community by joining the forums a year ago but for some reason if you have a different opinion than one or two old players you'll get
    bashed like no tomorrow. ./cry

I probably wouldn't even mind having no [R] after a week or two. I would mind playing with these way too serious CWers however.

Like I said, you probably don't like me and you'll probably find something new to hate on in this response, and that's fine.
    On a side note, I know you're probably still pissed about the whole comparing what people said with cancer thing, it was a little extreme and I apologise for it
    but what you have to know is, I never meant it in that way, it was saying 'what if people did that' like people were doing to mike (with other words ofcourse) in that thread. You obviously didn't like it and I'm sorry if I have upset you in any way in the past. Hope this will atleast show you that I am not a complete asshole, but just a little one.
    Last edited by Again; 06-11-2014 at 02:06 PM.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoVuMASA View Post
    make this man president

also, why do people who obviously know so ****ing little about this game get to vote on what its like?

its already cut in half, you have your hardcore players that want deathmatch and tdm to be as vanilla as cw is [ or at least used to be AKA like ijji].

then you have everybody else, puking their ideas all over the place and your trying to scrape all the vomit off the thread but its already too late

the forums are soggy with nub vomit.

at the end of the day, its the hardcore players that play everyday and give the server life, then you just have this ocean of brs/laggers/mexicans/snipers/retards/nubs that just spam argue and report each other all day long and go around killing any kind of a good game with their stupid fking hiding and not helping their team, camping and using mines or general hiding and sniping etc.

im in my cc right now, there is no TDM that is not like 24/24 players and full of snipers 1 hit grenades elements and brs.

How are they gonna learn to play at the skill level of the good players on this server when gunz is made so easy for them.

no one is cwing either, to me fgunz is already dead.
    You forgot: allow hacking like GunZ was in the end

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by von_kram View Post

as for the [R] tag it doesn't really have to be gone as long as it isn't useable alongside the [IA] tag. Spamming your bullets should come with a price
    being someone in favor of keeping [R] this seems like the most reasonable solution, if any.
    It seems a bit more balanced and will make it so people will have to aim again.
    Again4FM

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    There is a good amount of people that do not know the real issues.

1. "Dont like to fight snipers, make SGO
    - Issue is, fighting sniper gameplay with many playstyles of your own is boring as **** for a lot of people, but to disallow snipers is NOT A RESOLVE. You make it enjoyable to play and fight agains it.

Please tell me I'm not the only one here that can see things for what they really are. Thats just one issue guys, legit what is going ON here.
    Something i'd like to see added is a roomtag that doesn't allow a certain weapon ([NSG]= no shotgun) instead of things like [SGO](shotgun only) [SNO](sniper only). A room full of people playing with smg's and/or rev's only could be fun too (or pistols for that matter). (and no i'm not a noob and neither a newgen, i just like to see something else from time to time then players equiped with shotguns or snipers only...

Wanderlust's Avatar Netflix & Chill

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mardilz View Post
    Calling this a discussion though... mweh. It's often just a few guys (3 or 4) who defend the newer players Vs the people that visit the forums often (could use a different word but that would point out to me being an asshole toward you guys).
    Everything I've said in the post you quoted weren't things that would point at me for being a possible asshole.
    Theres people that don't like me, theres people that do. You're probably an asshole just as much as I am to you, in other peoples eyes.

I am just giving you guys something that COULD work. If there were more accepting people who really wanted to CW and play TDM's without tags they should have to be a little

more appreciative toward the players that lack the skill but still want to learn.

When I joined back in 2010(?) people weren't very kind (toward new players). The server was lacking player amount for a bit and everyone seemed to know eachother.
    When I tried to join rooms and have some fun back then people would kick me for no reason, probably because they didn't 'know' me.
    Since then I've always been playing with the somewhat newer players, they were kinder than most people I met at the start, so I've never felt the need to join rooms with 'old' players again. This divide is still going on. Maybe the old players don't see it cause they're part of the group.
    I tried to get more into the community by joining the forums a year ago but for some reason if you have a different opinion than one or two old players you'll get

I probably wouldn't even mind having no [R] after a week or two. I would mind playing with these way too serious CWers however.

Like I said, you probably don't like me and you'll probably find something new to hate on in this response, and that's fine.
    On a side note, I know you're probably still pissed about the whole comparing what people said with cancer thing, it was a little extreme and I apologise for it
    but what you have to know is, I never meant it in that way, it was saying 'what if people did that' like people were doing to mike (with other words ofcourse) in that thread. You obviously didn't like it and I'm sorry if I have upset you in any way in the past. Hope this will atleast show you that I am not a complete asshole, but just a little one.
    So you're saying that bad people should be abusing r when they could be learning like normal people. You're encouraging the wrong thing for the future if they wanna get into gunz which probably isn't gonna happen cause no serious LANS happen. But if you're gonna say playing with R is gonna help someone it isn't. Different mindset in r then regular.
    In r it's spam spam spam . Normal it's actually spam spam reload spam spam. QUITE A DIFFERENce

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jamie No View Post
    So you're saying that bad people should be abusing r when they could be learning like normal people. You're encouraging the wrong thing for the future if they wanna get into gunz which probably isn't gonna happen cause no serious LANS happen. But if you're gonna say playing with R is gonna help someone it isn't. Different mindset in r then regular.
    In r it's spam spam spam . Normal it's actually spam spam reload spam spam. QUITE A DIFFERENce
    Im not saying that, at all.

This post was more so a response to slugheady, trying to have a mature(ish) conversation on what the situation is in my eyes.
    Last edited by Again; 06-11-2014 at 02:34 PM.
    Again4FM

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mardilz View Post

I am just giving you guys something that COULD work. If there were more accepting people who really wanted to CW and play TDM's without tags they should have to be a little more appreciative toward the players that lack the skill but still want to learn.

Apology accepted. And I'm not going to search for anything to hate you or anything, I will however stay by my opinion that except for this post you have been quite hateful towards the people with a counterargument. You have some reasonable arguments yourself, if only you could bring them without being that little bit of an asshole. I know for a fact how easy it is to piss on someone instead of just defending your argument, I tend to do that as well. I guess we're indeed both assholes.

9. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Again (06-11-2014)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Apology accepted. And I'm not going to search for anything to hate you or anything, I will however stay by my opinion that except for this post you have been quite hateful towards the people with a counterargument. You have some reasonable arguments yourself, if only you could bring them without being that little bit of an asshole. I know for a fact how easy it is to piss on someone instead of just defending your argument, I tend to do that as well. I guess we're indeed both assholes.
    Thanks
    Again4FM

11. The following user said thank you to Again for this useful post:

slugheady (06-11-2014)

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Reading through most of the forum post, I'll just throw in my two cents.

I Voted For...
    I voted for From tdm's duel halls only, I believe the [R] tag should used solely as a training tag. It's fun at first, but after awhile in TDMs it just gets annoying.

Tweak it
    Remember before the [V] tag was fixed and gave you the opportunity to equip 2 extreme weight rings and you can equip 2 1-Hit Nades and get sum ez kills. That tag was being abused, and right now [R] is being abused so why not fix it? Players are just spamming shots and there is no aim required with it on. In AnD, going into someones base is like trying to go through a w2w obstacle, just a wall of spamming shotgun pellets.

For the players who want the [R] tag
    If [R] does get removed from TDMs and Duel Halls, players could just make Team Training rooms with it on to enjoy their precious [R] tag. Just make it a training tag to only be used in training rooms.

okok

13. The following user said thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Vickachu (06-11-2014)

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread Information