By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    Two of my mods have made it up to a higher rank. I chose them carefully, helped them as much as I could, advised them, and taught them that it's okay if the users hate you, just as long as you care about them enough to do your job. We've had some rough times. Both of you had actually lost your jobs, for a time, but your dedication to this server brought you two coming back, and asking for a second chance. I am VERY proud of both of you, Jaka and Nitro.

Honestly, this is my proudest moment as the Head Moderator: Seeing two of my moderators rising to the top. THIS is what being the Head Moderator is all about.

-As a note to my two mods who were fired, I have this to say(as it is long in coming): Although you may no longer be under my advisory, anymore, I still care for both of you, and was very proud and happy for all the work you've done. I thank you for that.

-As a note to my two normal mods, I'm sorry that you two didn't get promoted, but I can't help but feel happy to call you MY mods. You two make me proud each and every day.

-A note to you all: I respectively ask that you please treat these two, newly promoted moderators with some added respect. They dedicate as much of their time, lives, and emotions to this server, as I do, and they have been recognized as such. They will try as hard as they can to be just, fair, and make you all happy.

Thanks for reading.

~This be Grascen, signing out.

Taylorx3's Avatar Failure<3

Thanks
    grascen thats some noble words but my respect for jak and nitro stays the same... im sorry im not going to give the mmore respect for them ranking up...they have to earn it im sorry judge me HATE ME EVEN idc thats how i am really...its like saying someone evil who picks on people has ranked up because of some unknown reason and have to respect him....im not saying jak and nitro is bad i respect them but adding more respect is something they would have to earn......i didnt lose any towards u guys your still my buddies and im happy for u lol but EARN MORE RESPECT LOL....in my eyes your same but with more power =3and im not saying u didnt earn this, cuz u did earn it but yea,,,

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Grascen View Post
    Two of my mods have made it up to a higher rank. I chose them carefully, helped them as much as I could, advised them, and taught them that it's okay if the users hate you, just as long as you care about them enough to do your job. We've had some rough times. Both of you had actually lost your jobs, for a time, but your dedication to this server brought you two coming back, and asking for a second chance. I am VERY proud of both of you, Jaka and Nitro.

Honestly, this is my proudest moment as the Head Moderator: Seeing two of my moderators rising to the top. THIS is what being the Head Moderator is all about.

-As a note to my two mods who were fired, I have this to say(as it is long in coming): Although you may no longer be under my advisory, anymore, I still care for both of you, and was very proud and happy for all the work you've done. I thank you for that.

-As a note to my two normal mods, I'm sorry that you two didn't get promoted, but I can't help but feel happy to call you MY mods. You two make me proud each and every day.

-A note to you all: I respectively ask that you please treat these two, newly promoted moderators with some added respect. They dedicate as much of their time, lives, and emotions to this server, as I do, and they have been recognized as such. They will try as hard as they can to be just, fair, and make you all happy.

Thanks for reading.

Well hea you know the saying "You don't know what you got until its gone" well i never realized how much fun and importance of this job until now actually. Pretty much you where the only one to see my potential here and you have me a shot outta all others and I greatly appreciate it. Quitting was just a act of immaturity getting the best of me but we all have or trials and tribulations. There is no way i can repay you for you confidence in me but by proving you will not be let down.
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Grascen View Post

Thanks for reading.

Thank you Grascen. It was an honor working under you bro . But your position has yet to be announced. Right now, we are peers. Equals, but do not get used to it. I believe you may also be promoted to Administrator. UkRaiNeR would do well to pick you as Administrator alongside Stroop, since you have been Super Moderator since before Stroop was even a GM. It is high time you move up as well . Me and Nitro are taking over!

But on a serious note, do not look at this as an ending, but moreover a beginning of us doing much more serious work!

Banned

Thanks
    Congrats Loves, <3

Thanks
    lol jak you do serious work? ROFL YOU YOURSELF IS NOT A SERIOUS TYPE OF PERSON ... lol your more of a lay back type of guy who only acts when the situration is super serious lol rofl lol tehe taking over =3 u make it sound like we have a new leader whos going to enslave us all

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taylorx3 View Post
    lol jak you do serious work? ROFL YOU YOURSELF IS NOT A SERIOUS TYPE OF PERSON ... lol your more of a lay back type of guy who only acts when the situration is super serious lol rofl lol tehe taking over =3 u make it sound like we have a new leader whos going to enslave us all
    He never serious, even when he is he is faking xD
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,

Thanks
    well its his job to fake it better man FAKE IT BETTER LOL get a guide on hwo to fake that your serious like grascen writen by grascen himself...lol

Thanks
    If we are going to talk about seriousness im only serious when its called for. General talk then no. Mod situations or disputes I feel strongly about i will.

but here is jaka

Serious, not, serious, serious, not, not, not, not, not, not, serious

lmao
    Her eyes,
    She had came.
    By force,
    Or...,