Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Regardless of you agreeing with Steff or not, everyone is allowed to have an opinion. It isn't your job to decide whether or not he can express himself, stop involving yourself in this thread if you have nothing to say but to bash on someone.
    I'm telling him to stop making the reputation of the server bad thats all

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by rodke View Post
    I'm telling him to stop making the reputation of the server bad thats all
    You're telling him to stop having an opinion because you don't agree, that is all you are doing.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ash0787x View Post
    Good to see you are still playing DD, I havent played here enough yet to have an opinion on this [R]
    but I would imagine that it takes a lot of the strategy out of the game, I wonder how it affects my playstyle
    of sword control
    hey man, really brightens things up seeing an old fellow player from official/other server. Melee use is knocked down in a room where missing a few shots against someone moving in to melee and being evasive while doing so, has almost no back draw to it, since reloading does not fully happen in rooms with this mod.

Your play style would be affected, "but you can make your own room without tags/join a room without tags." I thought admins of this gunz server did not want to split the player base and would rather want to focus and strengthen it. As I state in my thread, there are many conflicts, obviously not just within a game room itself that has room tags. If it becomes impossible for a group of players to play with another group of players because distant lag, well, easy, anti lead fixed that and made the player base and activity have better flow. This results in less likely down-time with players, activer player base. This aids reaches the purpose which reaches the goal I have stated in this thread.

Just as anti lead connects players somewhat, which aids towards the goal here, so do my resolves, to bring everyone closer together with minimal conflict. Too many disconnects, I for see this will not be the only one and there will be more in the future for the player base of FGunZ if the main resolve for this specific issue is to split community and tell a large group of players to "make their own room". Thats the same as tell an NA telling a EU in ijji to leave because they have 20 more ping.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 06-03-2014 at 01:18 AM.

Thanks
    Well so far I've realized that going into one of those rooms with the [R] tag, I am probably at a disadvantage
    because my strategy is not optimized to make use of the instant reload, I just play like I usually would do and
    that likely means I wont be as effective, in the same regard somebody that always plays in [R] would likely
    struggle when they then try to play a match with that mod removed, so I think you are right that it splits the
    community, it is already quite fragmented due to the extra game types available ( GunGame and Infected ).

5. The following user said thank you to ash0787x for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (06-04-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ash0787x View Post
    Well so far I've realized that going into one of those rooms with the [R] tag, I am probably at a disadvantage
    because my strategy is not optimized to make use of the instant reload, I just play like I usually would do and
    that likely means I wont be as effective, in the same regard somebody that always plays in [R] would likely
    struggle when they then try to play a match with that mod removed, so I think you are right that it splits the
    community, it is already quite fragmented due to the extra game types available ( GunGame and Infected ).

It does split the community to the point where voting is being done now because r players affect non r players. I have found the resolution here, should be taken into consideration.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information