The real issues:

more than 1 issue

gj fgunz

2. The following user said thank you to Steff for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (06-07-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    That is why we will add new quest and change the current custom ones .
    while ownage w/e gun doesnt change

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    So much for being your last.. https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...lities-Freedom
    Why y u lie to us man !

On topic: Everyone looks with a different perspective on tags so who are you to tell everyone not to discuss it when the are apparently "not understanding the issue"...
    I'm saying it straight up. People are not directly tackling the issue. Many people are too focused on issues that another issue brings, so obviously you go to issue one and not whatever problems that branch from it.

If you don't take the roots out, there will. Be more.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 06-12-2014 at 08:23 PM.

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    more than 1 issue

gj fgunz
    Refrain from posting in threads like this if you can't come up with a solution, which I consider your post as spam. Less talking, more facts, thank you.

@StephanM - Calm it, how many times do I have say this, he's trying to do something for good.

@DDaggerDD - I'd like to talk to you in private.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

6. The following user said thank you to Cobra for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (06-12-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    Refrain from posting in threads like this if you can't come up with a solution, which I consider your post as spam. Less talking, more facts, thank you.

@StephanM - Calm it, how many times do I have say this, he's trying to do something for good.

@DDaggerDD - I'd like to talk to you in private.
    okay.

Also, you guys should notice the things people say that like the room tags.

R: reloading gets annoying sometimes, chasing people camping is annoying, people run off to reload a lot and dont help my team
    IA: I dont like running out of ammo and I cannot get it back and now im forced to play sword hero for a long period, a style I do not like

Pretty sure no one was complaining about reloading 24/7 on the forums before room tags even existed, and now that they do, people like how it makes things easier, such as, aiming to kill before you have to reload, counting your bullets. Obviously if there was a auto match system for people to grow and develop their skills in fair fights, they would learn as I have, to count my shots, and do NOT RS at long range and only do single shots while moving in and save RS for closer ranges. I Have developed many experiences like these and as such, these complaints that I have put up above that people that enjoy these tags have said, do not relate to me.

That is why I say auto match is needed, thats why I say these complaints just branch off from the core ones I point out.

Also about the sword hero one, thats an easy fix. If you just tackle the core, instead of dropping a room mod that affects way more than the core issue, you'll hav a clean resolve if you can think of one, and have less negatives which affect other players and other future developments. You must try to point out issues and not let them get handled indirectly when you input some cool new update for the game, as this brings issues.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 06-12-2014 at 08:53 PM.

8. The following user said thank you to DDaggerDD for this useful post:

Steff (06-12-2014)

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Instead of making your own thread, maybe you should have just commented on the dozen other threads about roomtags. If it is in support of roomtags and talks about other linked issues, it is still relevant to any of the other threads.

If it isnt relevant in your opinion, post in the suggestion thread. There is no reason we need this many threads open about these topics. You personally already have way to many DD.

Closed.
    Last edited by Wucas Pls; 06-12-2014 at 09:08 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information