Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    that's why I dont use win8 Q_Q .
    if its on task manager, then, disable the things you dont want to run when starting your pc.
    check also your programs you might have installed an Adblocker or something,

Thanks
    ye, but when i open msconfig, or the task manager, to manage the startup files, freestyle gunz is not on the list and there's nothing for me to click to add it or what's suposed to do

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    it's fine that you don't find fgunz there,
    other than that just just disable the other things you dont wanna run when you start your pc.

Thanks
    no i didnt installed it, and there's nothing i need to "disable" on the start up :o I barely installed anything in here xd only installed gunz and Fifa14 xD the rest is as it came from origin

for example, i have an antivirus, but Mcafee is the origin antivirus of this pc, but as i use another one, i can deactivate mcaffe? cauze sometimes 2 antivirus can make this kinda trouble i think, right? xD
    Last edited by ricardomm; 06-14-2014 at 02:31 AM.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ricardomm View Post
    no i didnt installed it, and there's nothing i need to "disable" on the start up :o I barely installed anything in here xd only installed gunz and Fifa14 xD the rest is as it came from origin

for example, i have an antivirus, but Mcafee is the origin antivirus of this pc, but as i use another one, i can deactivate mcaffe? cauze sometimes 2 antivirus can make this kinda trouble i think, right? xD
    yeah or just uninstall the other one, 'cause two anti-viruses conflicts one another.

Thanks
    LOL now as soon as i log in, when appears the character selection i receive the message

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information