Banned

Thanks
    Like Shino had declined all these reports of mine. 1 word insult because I didn't bother staying in the room. If I had I would be insulted more. And I guess other Gm's have their own opinions.
    Also I'd like to do the same As in 1 word insult to anyone I hate/dislike in-game such as "mother ****er" , "Arabic" , "***/******" . Not just dat I'd also like to insult a Staff if it's fine. << dats again 1 word insult.
    And if im reported for it... im assuming it'll be declined? Sorry I don't like using /ignore function , never ignored anyone. They can do the same /ignore me once I've insulted them only once* 1 Word insult.

In-Game-Name: A_s_m_i_c_o
    Reason+Evidence: Racist -

In-Game-Name: Luckiness (colours )
    Reason+Evidence:

In-Game-Name: meshso1
    Reason+Evidence:[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4lZVCby.jpg?1[/IMG

In-Game-Name: NickJr
    Reason+Evidence: if they connot control an event and blame me. They get mad. Nick did not had to swear he was participating a player event.
    "Mother ****ing brother" --- 1 word insult here. I'd like to say the same to a Staffs Family member if it's okai?

http://imgur.com/40vQdMH&pj2SXqV&Ja2...MHWs&mk1HGHz#0

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    All declined from my point of view.

about NickJr;
    "That's his mother fcking brother", it doesn't mean he ment it insulting, but more of a addon to the words.
    I know it can be insulting, but it wasn't like "motherfcking brother", no it was ment as "it's his brother" with some addition to thicken it up..

Shino declined your reports for good reasons, these aren't worth a 24 hour mute (which is the least we do).

I'll leave this open for other gm's..

Banned

Thanks
    Alright so Someone saying: George is Dave ?(Admin).
    And im like : No. that is his "mother fuking" Gm.
    Im assuming that'll be fine to say?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    Alright so Someone saying: George is Dave ?(Admin).
    And im like : No. that is his "mother fuking" Gm.
    Im assuming that'll be fine to say?
    I don't think George would mind.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Juriën View Post
    I don't think George would mind.
    So that's only George that won't (wonder why he wont, cuz I know his strict). And dafuk about the rest staff? Look I mind what Nick had said so I've reported and it's now declined..(maybe)
    And your saying "I don't think George would mind". He doesn't need to mind cause what I've explained is similar to what was in the SS.
    "No. that is his "mother fuking" Gm.", it doesn't mean he ment it insulting, but more of a addon to the words.
    So doesn't matter if George minds or not. It should be fine to be said.?? just like how u explained me it's fine for Nick to say so, im doing the same here (it's fine to say what I've explained to any staff )

Country
    Thanks
    Declined

Thread Information