Thanks
    messing with different velos from ae to vegas. finding the best way for velo for me since ive stopped editing for a while. + getting ready for a serious edit soon and just tryna recap alot. what do you think lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqQ5CAswFR0

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I liked it , except for that annoying noise at last 2 seconds.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    9.5/10 perf.
    Ok. You should do a limited amount of shots in a clip, there fore the viewer doesn't get bored of watching the same thing over and over. And im not saying you really did it there. But Im just saying that for future reference.

This one is just a reccomendation. At 0:11 - 0:16, You should take off all that extra around the screen, and focus on the person dying xD.

Last, I wasn't really a fan of how it ended. Maybe, making a transition that would have me like wow. That one ended a bit too fast and plain, other than the whole video.

Other than that, you are really talented.

you should make me a frag yo.
    Last edited by Michi; 07-10-2014 at 04:15 AM.

4. The following user said thank you to Michi for this useful post:

Avenge (07-10-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    I liked it , except for that annoying noise at last 2 seconds.
    xD the last part was jst a piece of the song i dragged out fully lol nothin special was just bored and saw the cinematic and said sure w/e lols
    Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    9.5/10 perf.
    Ok. You should do a limited amount of shots in a clip, there fore the viewer doesn't get bored of watching the same thing over and over. And im not saying you really did it there. But Im just saying that for future reference.

This one is just a reccomendation. At 0:11 - 0:16, You should take off all that extra around the screen, and focus on the person dying xD.

Last, I wasn't really a fan of how it ended. Maybe, making a transition that would have me like wow. That one ended a bit too fast and plain, other than the whole video.

Other than that, you are really talented.

you should make me a frag yo.
    see, with velocity, its used to accurate syncing. if you hadn't noticed, I used it to sync the song lyrics to the character's movements/actions. and yea, i know alot of people don't like that and just want to see the death of th eother person but that sometimes is what seperates editors from one another xD. I answered that last statement in the above response xD. Overall though thank you, I'll keep my eyes open and lean more over to kills than syncing

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Perfect gameplay.

nice.

Thread Information