Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    So I just came back recently from a break. I re-downloaded the game, started going into rooms, and this weird thing keeps happening. I'll join a room and my movements look really laggy and choppy for a bit, maybe 5-10 seconds. Then after that time is up, it feels like normal gameplay. But then I look, and everyone's ping is really high to me. Pings that would normally be 30-40 for me are now 100+. I ask others and they say my ping is the same (roughly 100), but that I don't lag or spike or anything. There was even a point where like 10 minutes into a game, I randomly got AE for like half of the players in the room, and it didn't go away.

Don't really know how to go about fixing this, since I've never had this problem. So I was wondering what you suggest I do. Thanks ^^

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Scan your computer for viruses, download Malware bytes, do a full system scan and if it finds anything > delete it.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Striker's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Check your firewall settings c:

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Forgot to reply on this. I never took any action and the problem seemed to just go away by itself. Dunno what could've been the cause of it. Though I do want to thank you for reminding me to do a malware scan. Haven't done one in like a month (Nothing came up on the scan )

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Alright, since your issue has been solved > topic has been locked.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thread Information