Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anger View Post
    Commonly used arguments? Aeria/IJJI died quite awhile ago, so I don't think your idea's are coming from there, too many people post stupid threads like this and nothing gets solved or finished or completed unless your definitely for sure on what your talking about. And also, some of the information you listed in your first post, doesn't even validate for just Gladiator or Gunners. Like you stated, it takes years or long amounts of time to become decent, so does it to actually know how to use your shotguns or weapons or whatever "proly". Being a Gunner is also competitive, you just don't see it on an every day basis, a lot of the "pro" IJJI players are here or on other private servers.

And kid, I don't even know what the hell your talking about when you say being a Gunner brings you no where in life, I'm doing my second year of University and I'm becoming a lawyer, if you know what that is.
    I was very active on both forums, and I use both arguments. Not to mention, every thread on aeria is still archived.

It's arguable that it takes "years" to become a good gunner. The system rewards you for hitting an area that the opponent isn't actually in. Not to mention, shotguns are purely RNG.

It's silly to even argue.

Edit: I will be back later to mediate discussion again! In the mean time, please do not troll each other and express your opinions in a mature fashion, or you will be reported once I return (I will not take pity on those of whom paid money so they couldn't get banned for being trolls)

Jianyu
    Last edited by Jianyu; 08-29-2014 at 12:29 AM.

Thread Information