Banned

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Molly_

Reason: Flaming, Insulting me and my mother.

Proof/Evidence:

- Gloristhar's name was blocking 1 of the insults

Basically the whole time he was insulting me and my mother, flaming everyone, I tried getting him to do it some more for screen shots but he wouldn't. He says he doesn't care if he gets banned or muted but was to afraid to insult me anymore so I don't know.

Anyways if this is bannedable, great, one less person I have to dislike on this server.

Alcoholic

Thanks
    Flaming isn't bannable, mainly not on the first offense. As well, this isn't as offensive for a mute. GunZ is a competitive game, you are going to get rude players quite often, and yes we do mute them, but this user was not saying anything offensive enough for a mute.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Then you guys might want to take out the flaming prefix thing then, or at least change it, it will be deceiving. Next time I'll make sure I screen shot more then just 6 times.. Clearly this isn't enough anymore, and it doesn't matter if it's a competitive game, you get this everywhere. I just hope you're not this ******s friend trying to protect him like every other GM does for theirs.

Alcoholic

Thanks
    I've honestly never seen the guy in-game before. And we don't really mute for people using the words "trash", "dog", and a couple cuss words.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    24 hours mute given for a constant harassment.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thread Information