Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Last edited by Mike; 09-03-2014 at 06:04 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    any opinions ?????

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I know the official GMs should handle this report, but I'll just write down my opinion about this.

It looks like this case is familiar with Akimbo's case, obviously the ping protects him. Now, I don't know much about net-limiting, but it does look like KDOT is using it.
    You can clearly see in the replays that Rinlllll and UNDERCLOCKER almost always try to gang KDOT, but its not very affective, all they can do is taking down half of his hp.
    There were too many moments when Rinllll PB'd KDOT 3 times in a row, and instead of dealing 70-100 damage, he did 27 damage (9 damage per shot). This of course could be just luck and you can blame his ping, but if i recall right, KDOT's mate has the same ping as KDOT, and it seems to be that it was much easier to kill him than killing KDOT.

In conclusion, if I had to decide whether the user is net-limiting or not, I'd probably say he does. Unfortuanetly I'm only a TGM, so you will have to wait till an official GM handles it.

*I'd like to add that all this could be just packet loss, I just wrote my opinion about this even though I don't have much experience in net-limiting.
    Last edited by Ommadawn; 09-07-2014 at 05:00 PM.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Same as Ommadawn, I don't know much about Net Limiter, however is obvious that the user KDOT is somehow taking only a percentage of the damage he should be receiving from both UNDERCLOCKER and Rinlllll.

It's strange how zZzZzZ12 and KDOT are similar ping and zZzZzZ12 would receive damage as normal, but yet KDOT would only take a percentage, unless KDOT is experiencing a packet loss at the time of this clan war.

As mentioned by Ommadawn again, it looks allot like the case with Akimbo, where his ping protects him. From past experience where I've been a subject of facing someone like Akimbo or another high ping user I've noticed that sometimes the user would take allot more hits and damage appears less than it would for someone of a lower ping would and that could be the case here.

I notice the screenshots provided, are of 2 different clan wars? (Correct me if I'm wrong) It would be interesting to see the replay of the 3v3 Cw, to see if this was a one off time and it was a cause due to a packet loss.
    Last edited by Notorious; 09-07-2014 at 06:50 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Same as Ommadawn, I don't know much about Net Limiter, however is obvious that the user KDOT is somehow taking only a percentage of the damage he should be receiving from both UNDERCLOCKER and Rinlllll.

It's strange how zZzZzZ12 and KDOT are similar ping and zZzZzZ12 would receive damage as normal, but yet KDOT would only take a percentage, unless KDOT is experiencing a packet loss at the time of this clan war.

As mentioned by Ommadawn again, it looks allot like the case with Akimbo, where his ping protects him. From past experience where I've been a subject of facing someone like Akimbo or another high ping user I've noticed that sometimes the user would take allot more hits and damage appears less than it would for someone of a lower ping would and that could be the case here.

I notice the screenshots provided, are of 2 different clan wars? (Correct me if I'm wrong) It would be interesting to see the replay of the 3v3 Cw, to see if this was a one off time and it was a cause due to a packet loss.
    Oh didnt know i put that there, i'll look in my trashbin if its there and provide it. Thanks for your input.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    User has been banned, shots taken was not fair compared to dmg taken (7 shots > only 12 hp?), so I conclude this as dmg reduce using a net limiter.

Thanks for reporting.

Thread Information