Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Took me ages to do this lmao like 4 hours :* I watched some short tutorials about cool transition effects like the snare drum roll and about how to get the fading sound clips

https://soundcloud.com/resortfg/sandrude-dastorm

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Is this your first experience with FL Studio?

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    Is this your first experience with FL Studio?
    Not first i've tried several times but I just gave up because it took a long time. But this time I did it the melody took ages like getting all the notes to sound right together because I don't know much about pianos and stuff. I've used software for making songs before so I know how the drums go together in sequence aswell.

All I did for the second part of the song was have the same melody on a different plugin thing and change the notes a bit.

I've done mini songs and stuff before but nothing was worth showing.
    Last edited by Resort; 09-23-2014 at 09:54 PM.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Well, for a first official song, I'd tell you that you did a great job, I enjoyed it actually.
    Keep up the good work.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    Well, for a first official song, I'd tell you that you did a great job, I enjoyed it actually.
    Keep up the good work.
    Thanks man I watched a few of seamless' beginner basic tutorials as well to get more familier with the interface because thats the part that confueses me most. And also which presets to use.

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Nice that you did it even if it's not so good but you'll get better don't give up again because every journey of million miles starts with one step forward
    Last edited by Visionary; 09-23-2014 at 09:58 PM.
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Depending on what kind of beat you're making you can try my suggestion and tweak it a bit to see a difference

I kind of get the vibe that you're trying to make like a techno/low dub kind of beat

I liked how you transition the low start (1st beat) into a fade low beat (2nd beat) but you should of raised it up a bit

as you stopped it 1/4 through the song to add your 3rd beat

Then when you added your 3rd beat into the song it kind of took over the fade low beat at 0:17 - 0:19 unless you were intending on it doing that

If you had raised the fade low beat into a higher sound than the one you have right now, it would of took that 3rd beat over

The 3rd beat had a bit to much power over your 2nd beat (the low fade beat)

Then when you mixed the 4th beat into the 2nd beat they sometimes were kind of out of synced (some parts they were which sounded really good but when they weren't they sounded kind of bad)

You could hear them sync then after that the 4th beat played then you heard the 2nd beat play (if you had them synced better it would sound really good)

For example - 1:06 - 1:08 You could hear it out of sync

Over all it was pretty good for a first beat

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GodTommy View Post
    Depending on what kind of beat you're making you can try my suggestion and tweak it a bit to see a difference

I kind of get the vibe that you're trying to make like a techno/low dub kind of beat

I liked how you transition the low start (1st beat) into a fade low beat (2nd beat) but you should of raised it up a bit

as you stopped it 1/4 through the song to add your 3rd beat

Then when you added your 3rd beat into the song it kind of took over the fade low beat at 0:17 - 0:19 unless you were intending on it doing that

If you had raised the fade low beat into a higher sound than the one you have right now, it would of took that 3rd beat over

The 3rd beat had a bit to much power over your 2nd beat (the low fade beat)

Then when you mixed the 4th beat into the 2nd beat they sometimes were kind of out of synced (some parts they were which sounded really good but when they weren't they sounded kind of bad)

You could hear them sync then after that the 4th beat played then you heard the 2nd beat play (if you had them synced better it would sound really good)

For example - 1:06 - 1:08 You could hear it out of sync

Over all it was pretty good for a first beat
    Thanks, yeah I noticed all of those things while making it, I tried getting it as in sync as I could.

I don't know much about all the technical stuff yet.

But yeah, it was meant to be a techno / hands up kinda beat.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I wonder what you would create with vocals added into your song .

Thread Information