Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    D: I just saw that XtrapX (No1sperfect) and slugyhead (mix_style) were banned... is it because of Nitro? and is that the reason why nitro got demoted? Please explain... lol nd sorry for the thread spammin (if that's what you call it) im just curious...
    Click for my gunz highlights

ftwxxx's Avatar 完美

Thanks
    XtrapX (No1sperfect) is a nice guy, i think he violated sig rules
    nitro had a login glitch i think

xDViet's Avatar Wanna deepfry my eggroll?

Thanks
    Why care about slugheady in the first place?
    He was an annoying simple-minded forum member which thought he was helping the communities when he contradicts himself.
    He also lacked English skills, thus making him even more annoying when he started every single arguement.
    He was pretty dumb too.

Though, the forum mods are pretty strict :\
    One simple mistake = INSTANT BAN
    Soo guess that's what happenned to Xtrap.
    Also weredeer :\
    ~ Noob - KevinL - lmNub ~

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ftwxxx View Post
    XtrapX (No1sperfect) is a nice guy, i think he violated sig rules
    nitro had a login glitch i think
    XtrapX violated a big rule in the TOS. He posted a video of two turtles having sex. Now, I would have just infracted him/gave him a slap on the hand, but he then decided to insult me, afterwards. After discussing this with some staff, we decided to suspend him for a week.

Slug was banned for insulting Jakanadin, then complaining about it on the shoutbox, or so I hear.

Nitro isn't demoted. There was a problem with his forum account, and it's being fixed.

Weredeer decided to post a topic in which he advertised a credit card company.

Let this be a lesson to all of you: Do NOT disrespect the staff. We sit here for hours, each day, and get little to no rewards besides seeing you people happy.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Also, if anyone would like to see what Slugheady sent to me in two separate Private messages, I will be more than willing to share them with the Community as soon as I get on my Computer tomorrow. I won't even bother trying to look up the MSN log of where he flamed me multiple (being an understatement) times on MSN. Probably shouldn't go out on a limb here either, but he had SEVEN infraction Points. SEVEN. A Weeks ban happens at FIVE. He had two points for insulting Weiipeiik, two more points for flaming and insulting me, one point for making a Thread about THOSE infractions, and another two points for flaming me more in the next Private message. So yes, if me banning him for a Week seems to strict now, feel free to call me out on that .

XTrapX is my friend. Played FGunZ with him since Day One. But lets get one thing straight right now: we aren't going to let it slide if you break the T.O.S., no matter how much butt kissing you do to us, we don't care who you are and what power you have. You break the Terms of Service, you are accepting the fact that you are going to be punished at that point.

And here is a little side note. The reason we seem so strict now is because we were more relaxed back in the day. Now we have more members coming in and more and more people breaking rules daily, we have to start doing our jobs with a more professional tone.

Thread Information