Originally Posted by Taint View Post
Man
if only you know what's been happeneing around where I live then you would know why I'm not as active anymore, eh

Cant believe I read that wall of text lmfao, but all in all lets be honest I'd do a lot more than reading for you bby

In all seriousness you'll be missed man, had really good times with you whilst hosting and trolling around bro, was really fun tbh

Good luck with everything dude, stay safe
p.s; I haz gift for you
is fuzzy process hamst0r
p.p.s; you better get your asss online every now and then and not forget about us else your ****s won't be injury-free
If it's a "harmless" one, let me have it

Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
So you're saying you won't leave?
Have fun either way...
(pls don't delete me on Skype)
I'm surely leaving in-game, I don't have any free time to play any games except Osu for 20-30 minutes to chill.
As for the forums, I'll only get online if there's something going on in the help and support section but there is a FAQ thread so I doubt.
Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
I don't usually concern myself with these threads, but for you I'll make an exception

Good luck in life as well, keep in touch and we'll have those again .
Don't forget that one we will meet along with Dave

Originally Posted by Shino View Post
Despite all that happened in the past week, you were honestly a great friend. Won't change the fact that we shared some pretty amusing memories, especially our little trolls Between us, we pretty much broke almost every rule in the ToS hhhhhhhh

Have fun in life amigo <3
Gotta love the way we used to troll around especially when we used to break the ToS as staff members 8D
Tho it was just in a friendly manner, not to make anyone feel abused or uncomfortable

Originally Posted by SuperShotty View Post
When you finished you're irl study lyfe pls come back as GM ;c
Sadly that is not going to happen, my FG journey has finished and after high school I'm going to college, I don't think I'll have any free time to chill in-game moreover to moderate once again.

Originally Posted by CaptainBen View Post
Fck man, who is going to make me smile in tinychat now D
I guess we'll stay in contact via skype, atleast i hope we will.
Take care in real life and all the sht around there!

lots of love <3
If you need help with anything just msg me on Skype tho I might reply with a delay.
And yeah, just hit me up whenever you are going tinychat, I'll come only if I'm free