Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
Lies you didnt resign..you probably got demoted for saying www.hamsterpo**.com hh , i still have the ss but am lazy to find haha!
Anyway,good luck in your future endeavours!
Oh god are you seriously still keeping that XD

Feel free to share it with me in a PM and I'll use it in the main post ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
Yeah George, I know exactly how you feel, Firstly I'd like to apologize for being a **** last month (?) and I'm pretty sure you know what I mean, I don't know why I said such things at the chat so I'm truly sorry for being a d1ck (I was in a bad mood, wasn't your fault ), Secondly, I wish you a good luck with your life and studies and who knows maybe you will surpass Dave anyways I'm kinda know what you feel about the IRL stuff, I'm getting those issues now as well, work, school, family etc, that's why I was inactive for the last few days and probably for the next few days xd, that's why I respond kinda late to this thread, but I will solve it and I hope we will keep in touch because honestly I'm missing to our chats and even to your trolls, so as I said, GoodLuck with your life, YOUR RED FRIEND, TOMER.
We're all fine mate, good luck to you with irl stuff as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Insperation View Post
Good bye george, you were amazing staff member i will miss you and thanks for those problems i had and you were the one to help cya around man <3
Well, that's my only hobby here, I'm in love with them errors and stuff ^^