PotentShake's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Me and my friend wants to swap account on terms we agreed on, and we both are legits and non-scammers so the only way for us to swap account is to ask an admin to help, of course with the consent of both parties...

Details:

My Acc: IGN : SpiceWolF

His Acc: IGN : SwEeTJane

Whats agreed on? : My full donor set (M) and (F) - Donor Ringx1 - Deadly Katana - Pony Shotgun - Genesis - RedShotgunx2 All PERMANENT FOR : 1 Limit Breaker

basically everything i have in my account that is donated for his limit breaker, we agreed on so i'll ask him to post here with his real login id < can u check if the limit breaker is inside and also confirm him that my id: roylow21 , contains all my donor (which it does of course but to prove that we're both not scammers) also about the EMAIL please swap them accordingly, thanks so much i hope u can help us, we both hope this is possible because its so hard to trade legitimately that benefits us both........ hope this is possible..

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Not happening. We don't support account sharing/trading in any way.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information