Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^6KeeKeeKee^9

Reason: Esp.

Proof/Evidence: https://mega.co.nz/#!SAkXGByJ!kTug3q...yQbmd-fPQLEEho

Alcoholic

Thanks
    Yes from me.
    Waiting for another GM's opinion within the next 48 hours or decision will be made final.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    There were a lot of suspicious moments, but it seems like mostly he used soundplay.
    You can tell he was using soundplay by some of the rounds, when he and his mate were camping above and one of the enemies slashed a lot and it made sound below him, so he knew.
    Also, at some of the rounds (like the fourth round if I recall right) he was sure you were camping down on his left side, but actually you were below him or on his right side.

It's hard to judge by this replay because at every round he and his mate were camping above and checking every place you can go out from.

Overall, it's a no from me.
    Waiting for more opinions.

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    There were a lot of suspicious moments, but it seems like mostly he used soundplay.
    You can tell he was using soundplay by some of the rounds, when he and his mate were camping above and one of the enemies slashed a lot and it made sound below him, so he knew.
    Also, at some of the rounds (like the fourth round if I recall right) he was sure you were camping down on his left side, but actually you were below him or on his right side.

It's hard to judge by this replay because at every round he and his mate were camping above and checking every place you can go out from.

Overall, it's a no from me.
    Waiting for more opinions.
    I agree, Declined.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Thread Information