NOW TRY THIS

2. I receive 'Couldn't find patch info' error / my Launcher is gone.

In 95% of the cases, peoples' anti-virus software deletes it.
The FGunZ Launcher contains false-positives which makes your anti-virus detect it as a virus and it deletes the Launcher permanently.
There are two things you can do to prevent that from happening;

Disable your anti-virus software and download the FGunZ Launcher from here, move it to your FGunZ folder and add the FGunZ Launcher to the exception list of your anti-virus software to prevent future problems.
Uninstalling your anti-virus software completely from your computer.

Note: In some cases after uninstalling your AV software, there are still registry files which may interfere with your Launcher. If something like that happens after you tried restarting your computer > download CCleaner, clean your registry files & try to patch your client.

2. I receive 'Couldn't find patch info' error / my Launcher is gone.

In 95% of the cases, peoples' anti-virus software deletes it.
The FGunZ Launcher contains false-positives which makes your anti-virus detect it as a virus and it deletes the Launcher permanently.
There are two things you can do to prevent that from happening;

Disable your anti-virus software and download the FGunZ Launcher from here, move it to your FGunZ folder and add the FGunZ Launcher to the exception list of your anti-virus software to prevent future problems.
Uninstalling your anti-virus software completely from your computer.

Note: In some cases after uninstalling your AV software, there are still registry files which may interfere with your Launcher. If something like that happens after you tried restarting your computer > download CCleaner, clean your registry files & try to patch your client.

ALSO DID THIS

5. FGunZ does not start.

There are 3 different things that could cause this problem, try all solutions.

Either: Your firewall or anti-virus software are blocking the Launcher and FGunZ.
Disable your anti-virus and firewall, or add gunz.exe and launcher.exe (inside your FGunZ folder) to the exception list of your firewall and anti-virus software and restart FGunZ.
OR: You may have to install Microsoft 2010 Redistributable which is located in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Freestyle GunZ Version 7\redist" Folder. If you're using 64 bit OS - install the x86 AND x64. If using a 32 bit OS, install the x86 only. If it asks - run the repair option.
OR: You are lacking of administrative rights. To gain administrative rights, you need to do the following;
- Head over to your FGunZ folder destination.
- Right click the folder of FGunZ > Properties.
- Go to "Security" tab > there you will see Group or User names.
- Edit every single user you see in the list and tick out the "Full Control" option, make sure you tick the "Allowed", not "Deny".
- When you are completely sure that you now permitted all of the users, apply all the changes by clicking "Apply > Okay".
- You should now have full administrative rights on the FGunZ folder.
- Try to run the Launcher as Administrator > FGunZ should start loading.