Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CaptainEden View Post
    You better work on the competitive part of this game rather than quest stuffs.
    As you can notice, a lot of people are complaining that the server is dead (people barely cwing and there are no decent rooms such as tdm), I'm not saying that what you have done isn't interesting but to get back the competitive part of this server is more important than doing quests and so on. (I don't know if it's your job to do that but still I like the idea of this system)

no hate bro, was just my opinion
    at the moment, the only time when people bother questing is when they grind for levels. this is a great idea and i'm actually glad it was pursued, apart from adding more rewards how exactly can a "team deathmatch" be improved?
    this is way beyond the average "adding some new items" to quest rewards as it changes pretty much the entire system. just because one dev is allocating their time to improving a certain aspect of the game doesn't mean you have to hate on them zzz

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    at the moment, the only time when people bother questing is when they grind for levels. this is a great idea and i'm actually glad it was pursued, apart from adding more rewards how exactly can a "team deathmatch" be improved?
    this is way beyond the average "adding some new items" to quest rewards as it changes pretty much the entire system. just because one dev is allocating their time to improving a certain aspect of the game doesn't mean you have to hate on them zzz
    Because the competitive element is broken? It's like Unity bringing new DLC but not fixing their old bugs because who gives a damn about their community? These Devs at least don't

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Because the competitive element is broken? It's like Unity bringing new DLC but not fixing their old bugs because who gives a damn about their community? These Devs at least don't
    idk but i swear to god every time i log-in, i see at least 50 training rooms. if you ask me, that's where most of the players are at.

Thread Information