Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Fgunz legend

Thanks
    We are Enjoying the events day and as well as nights Bulbasaur does'nt even miss one day He keeps events daily ! Maybe Your timezone is Not Correct to events o,O

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Shouldn't you already be happy that we host events more then other servers..?

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Why would you care anyway?
    Events aren't enjoyable anymore as they were before.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anger View Post
    i'm also saying that if you apply yourself, you should know that you are applying for a role to HOST EVENTS FOR THE PLAYERS, that is what your entire application was intended to do, to provide events for players.
    I get your point, but when these people apply for an ET position, it's because at THAT MOMENT they have the time and a stable enough connection to provide these events for people. But things change all the time. Different obstacles always come about that interfere with their abilities to host. People go back to school and don't have enough time, even though they thought they may have. People have to pick up more hours at their job. Some people go through a process of moving to a new home. Some people end up having to deal with a death in the family or of a loved one. Some people just flat out lose internet connection for months and there's nothing they can do about it. Not really fair to judge them based on the logic in your post, since so many different things can happen that interfere with their ability to host. I'm sure a majority of the people who are/were hired would love to host daily for you guys if they could, but, for lack of better terms, "shit happens" xD. I mean sure they could just take a laptop to a friend's house or play on their friend's PC or something, but I don't expect them to go THAT far out of their way just to host an event on some private server for this community xD but that's just my take on it.

Not trying to single you out or anything, just didn't really find it fair to put so much emphasis on that point you brought up.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

μ

Country
    Thanks
    you can always go to player events, although there's like a 90% chance you'll get scammed lul

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information