Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    My response to Again: Your assumption that no sniper goes to rooms where there is no IA or R was incorrect because you can ask anyone, I play in a variety of rooms whether it is Town, Garden or A n D no matter what the tags and I bet I can easily get at least 15 witness's to back me up on this.
    Also about your "recording on people shooting 30 times" all of your recordings are invalid because I bet you never told the person you were recording them. Many people including my self fool around on fgunz 90% of the time and there are many different possibilities to those recording being proofed wrong. What I mean by wrong is that on that day they weren't focused or they were distracted etc...

My response to Cammy: This is a serious fgunz matter please don't waste our time if you are gonna post useless crap that belongs in a fgunz chat (hint Hint)

My response to Papito: The language abuse was needed for Eddie because of his post and his unnecessary verbally abusive comments in the chat.

Tiger.
    Last edited by _iTiger; 02-10-2015 at 02:47 AM.

Thread Information