Reddington's Avatar "Don't look so stricken."

Country
    Thanks
    Hi I'm Jugemu and I'm a woman dstyler. My combo is normally the rocket launcher and shotgun, but no matter the level that we are in the game, the delay of the rocket launcher is crap. I would like to know if it is possible one day to have at least one rocket launcher with 1k delay like on the pass on ijji. ( Its impossible to chain YoYo movement with such a big rl delay (1350) its a bit ridiculous )
    Last edited by Reddington; 02-22-2015 at 07:38 AM.
    You and me ? it's just a game . That's all it's ever going to be.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Reddington for this useful post:

Anise (02-22-2015), DDaggerDD (02-23-2015)

Thanks
    I agree with you that combo was dope back on Ijji ...but like you can see here the focus is more about tank and sg.You can always use the Spray and Shotgun but ...the feeling aint the same xD I feel ya

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anise View Post
    I agree with you that combo was dope back on Ijji ...but like you can see here the focus is more about tank and sg.You can always use the Spray and Shotgun but ...the feeling aint the same xD I feel ya
    I can still rape with Smg/sg but yea I prefer the close range and aerial with rl/sg ...rifle does the job for now I cannot denied .

Real Girl

Thanks
    Reroll your character as male, or try revolver/shotgun instead. Really only options.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah.. I do not see the point of buffing a rocket launcher now when we nerfed the snipers a bit..

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    As a male there is less delay on the RL??? If that's the case it would be weird, if not then i don't see the point in rerolling to male. (im pretty sure lowest delay is 1200 on RL's).

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    As a male there is less delay on the RL??? If that's the case it would be weird, if not then i don't see the point in rerolling to male. (im pretty sure lowest delay is 1200 on RL's).
    No, only a different animation.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Yeah.. I do not see the point of buffing a rocket launcher now when we nerfed the snipers a bit..

Well we cant even chain a single YoYo anymore on female with those RL delay.I was just asking for like idk 1000 delay and 45-50 dmgs .Donations sgs got low delay and high damage , but anyway.You guys did Nerf the sniper ? Still put me 1 hp after 1 shot lol but anyway its all good,I'm going to learn kstyle if it sucks then I'm out. No offence asking me to play on male is like saying to all kstylers only male players can LD now xD, but anyway its all good xD. Dstyle is dead anyway.Cya

Aikuchi 4Life Jugemu
    Last edited by Reddington; 02-23-2015 at 06:47 PM.

10. The following user said thank you to Reddington for this useful post:

Anise (02-23-2015)

Thread Information