Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    a recover character function should only be used when someone accidently deletes the wrong character. you consciously delete a character, and there's even a check that asks if you really want to have that character deleted. if you want to keep that character, simply don't delete it.

being able to bulk buy luckyboxes is a good idea

making a set is exponentially harder and more time consuming than making an item, imho you should only use the donor set as hp/ap boost and you should customize your own look with the newly implemented avatar system. i will try and see if we can get something new, but don't expect it anytime soon

n/a, personally couldnt care less

an internal dispute is something that should be handled with the persons in question and perhaps a middleman, punishing a staff member should only be done if that dispute ends up affecting their duty. even then, most matters will be more subjective than objective so it's hard have a strike system based 90% around subjectivity. the head staff/admins will take care of it in their own way and out of the eyes of the public, so there's that

also freemichi fkn beat me to it

2. The following 2 users say thank you to ZAIN for this useful post:

Michi (03-15-2015), Striker (03-15-2015)

Thread Information