GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Greetings Freestylers,

Lately, I receive a lot of whispers regarding AE bug that occurs mostly during events for solution..
    We are all aware of the Agent Error issue which mostly makes the events unplayable and not very enjoyable considering most of the people rejoin in order to switch X amount of items.
    We have been trying to solve the issue, so far Mike & Dave are mostly looking into it as well as I've made a lot of tests but I couldn't come up with anything that would fix the AE (-- ping) bug once I leave the event that's on-going status.
    With permission by Adorable (Head-ET) we have made a decision that would temporarily fix the issue so you can participate in every event without worrying.
    However, there are a few rules you should follow in order to achieve that.

Staff (Event Hosters):
    • From now on, whenever you decide to host a specific set of events, you will always make sure to use 'Relay Map' option, you can find that next to 'Maps' options at the game room.
    • Picking Halloween Map is forbidden, the map is bugged and may cause client crashes.

Tips:
    • If you decide to host lets say Dodgeball event on Dodgeball map, you should change the game room settings to the one you see in the picture, that way, relay map will pick Dodgeball each time the round ends and people won't get AE bug as they will have to ready up again in order to play.
      'In order' & '1 time' would play the specified maps in order only one time.

• Make sure you always put 1 Round to prevent AE from happening.

Regular Players
    • Your role is to ready up once the hoster is done explaining the events, you always have to ready up every time the round ends unless you want to be kicked for inactivity.
    • In-case you are late for the event or you rejoined and got AE bug, read the tips for solution, make sure you do it right if you want to be able to participate.

Tips:
    • Lets say you ready up and the event starts but you die first from the other players and you decide to change from Sword to Dagger or likewise and after doing so, you rejoin but everyone are AE or you are the only player inside the room.
    • You should stay inside the room until the round ends, once that happens you will be prompted up with the following message;
    • After you see it, that means the round ended and the next one is about to begin but before that, all players, both Staff & Regular will be transferred to the Game Room and once again, you will have to ready up.

So far that's the best solution I came with, it's not much but at least it would be the only way for you to participate into events without worrying you won't win Event Points and so on.
    I'd like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience but at least we found a temporary solution for the issue.

Yours faithfully,
    Freestylers Crew ~

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

2. The following 4 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Michi (03-29-2015), Mousse (04-18-2015), Prone (03-29-2015), ^7Wraths^C (04-01-2015)

Thread Information