Banned

Thanks
    Recruiting for it. Don't care if you're really good at it or not. Just that you glad. In game names are me10, Alkaiser , and BraverOne. There is another char but can't recall it's name... shit.

I welcome gunners who are interested in it, vets of glad, casual glad, don't really care as long as ya glad. I won't accept people who take shit way too seriously and can't have fun. Will be on tonight after I'm done the fking groceries.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    This honestly sounds like my type of clan. The respectful gladiator "family" type of clan I've been longing for since like 2010 lol. Do you accept active alt chars ? Or mains only ? Cause I'd be more than down to join tomorrow on one of my alts and get back into glad '-'

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Banned

Thanks
    Alts are accepted. Anything is fine.

EDIT -

Oh and fighting styles are not prohibited. Flip is allowed. If you want to peddle, that is allowed. If you want to TBF spam at a wall while looking away from the player while picking your nose, that is ACCEPTABLE. Its all in good fun, and having fun with crap is how you get better at something faster. Like this game. das why I said no one who takes shit too serious. What the hell is this emote even?
    Last edited by zalibidas; 04-03-2015 at 06:49 AM.

Fgunz legend

Thanks
    We are Ranged players we need for cw and sg
    we Need4Kill sorry i Think this clan is for Noobs. xD

Thread Information