Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Hey there,

So, the reason I'm making this thread is mainly because I get these boring AE (Agent Error) problems, which annoys me quite badly.

Whenever I go into a game, it's fine for a few minutes, but after that everyone just suddenly goes 999 ping to me..

What can be the cause of this? And has someone had this problem before?

I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me come up with a solution to this problem..

Many regards,

Overdrive.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    port forward

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    port forward
    I could, but why did this start happening around 3 days ago? Before all this I didn't have any problems with the server whatsoever..

I want to know if it's me or the server, because like I said, it started happening around 3 days ago.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    You never know whether the host changed anything or your ISP changed server-sided settings.
    Which is why just try to port forward as Opeth told you, it's not going to hurt you Somvict '-'

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    You never know whether the host changed anything or your ISP changed server-sided settings.
    Which is why just try to port forward as Opeth told you, it's not going to hurt you Somvict '-'
    Yeah alright, could you help me out with that please? Give me your Skype info in the PM or something .

Country
    Thanks
    I wish I could help with TeamViewer but I'm banned for it since the morons thought I'm using it for commercial purposes.
    My Skype is private, I don't share it with people from GunZ.
    If you could stream your desktop, I'd be glad to help but I don't see how I can help you without TeamViewer.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    I wish I could help with TeamViewer but I'm banned for it since the morons thought I'm using it for commercial purposes.
    My Skype is private, I don't share it with people from GunZ.
    If you could stream your desktop, I'd be glad to help but I don't see how I can help you without TeamViewer.
    Well, I could just tell you what I see and you can give me the directions from there.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    Well, I could just tell you what I see and you can give me the directions from there.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...ng-you-need!#4

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    I red that thread already. But didn't you make a thread specifically saying that AE is a huge issue in this server?

Isn't it maybe the cause of the server rather than my internet? Since my internet is real fast + no packet loss whatsoever.

Country
    Thanks
    Then it's the server seeing what you just wrote in the chatbox, I can't solve it because I don't have server access as well as I'm not a gunz coder and I wouldn't know what's causing it - sorry about that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information