Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    This ain't about 'why my report got declined' even if it got declined cause they simply can even if it's unfair , it's about how I see some staff acting to me
    I hope that thread doesn't get closed until it reachs who does wanna read it, not as my previous reports which u keep closing before dave sees it and I already asked that he is the one who checks it so..

I don't know in which section I should write in cause I'm already ****ed up , I mean I wanna report you guys but I can't cause when I do you say I did provoke you and I"M THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE PUNISHED , or you close the thread in seconds with 'Declined' , so I won't be writing in report I guess I must try in Help section, but nah none can help with this I'll be the one whose to blame , as you can call me dumb and idiot while I should show some 'respect' cause your staff acting like you're the mature guys, but you guys can do the **** you want, oh oh I'm wrong? no I'm not cause when we report you all we get is lies , lying that we are the one who started or the one who insulted , anything to blame us with..... I can show something and I'mma show it to people who didn't see of course I'm not talking to staff , not anymore cause they ain't really worth to be talked with,

In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

2. The following user said thank you to Visionary for this useful post:

Dante (08-06-2015)

Midget's Avatar christ the comforter

Country
    Thanks
    what you trynna achieve with this tho?

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    @Visionary

5. The following 2 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Camel (08-07-2015), Stuwadie (08-07-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Midget View Post
    what you trynna achieve with this tho?
    By the looks of things. World domination over George.

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Paul for this useful post:

Midget (08-07-2015), qais187 (08-07-2015)

Midget's Avatar christ the comforter

Country
    Thanks
    i didnt read his whole book, just the title and the pic but we alrdy know hes trying to assert his dominance

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    From that screenshot I can't really tell what you're mad at exactly...

Point 1, he's told you hes not bothered if a staff member is reported as they're treated the same, which is true if the report on a staff member is true and the staff member is legitimately in the wrong then they will receive a punishment plus a verbal warning from Dave.

Point 2, son of a bitch is in no way offensive, you're on the Internet better yet on GunZ (worst kind of game community imo) if that's gonna get you upset then honestly I would quit now.

Point 3, can't review the evidence to really comment but if what George said is true and you initially instigated the confrontation with Linzor then yes ideally you'd be punished if Linzor were to of reportes you, however is retaliated back with 'son of a bitch', therefore I'd take the action of no punishment given towards you since he didn't just ignore you and make a report.

Let's be real the reason you made this thread was because you was declined because be truthful if it wasn't declined then this thread never would of come about.
    Last edited by Notorious; 08-07-2015 at 12:07 AM.

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    dude george and prone are cool dudes go fk urself
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

11. The following 6 users say thank you to Buddhism for this useful post:

Camel (08-07-2015), GeorgeGFX (08-07-2015), Jonathan pls (08-08-2015), Ommadawn (08-08-2015), qais187 (08-07-2015), Sonji (08-07-2015)

Thread Information