Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    U prolly was in the same situation. Dont diss my bro sluts gonna be sluts k? He sufferred because she lied can u imagine being tortured by images of your partner being fcked by some random dude? If she told that she had secks from the beginning thrn it wouldnt be a problem. Stfu

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    lettuce be cereal

expect that to happen
    everyone did

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    U prolly was in the same situation. Dont diss my bro sluts gonna be sluts k? He sufferred because she lied can u imagine being tortured by images of your partner being fcked by some random dude? If she told that she had secks from the beginning thrn it wouldnt be a problem. Stfu
    >****ed 3 guys
    >in a relationship with your autistic overly-sensitive brother for 2.5 years
    >slut

Are you like retarded for real?

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yung View Post
    >****ed 3 guys
    >in a relationship with your autistic overly-sensitive brother for 2.5 years
    >slut
    http://i.imgur.com/9azblbX.jpg
    Are you like retarded for real?
    You a woman or something? U probably trying to defend her lol. How many guys used you already?? Please enlighten me. GG lol.
    Last edited by Fourth; 08-25-2015 at 01:52 AM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    You a woman or something? U probably trying to defend her lol. How many guys used you already?? Please enlighten me. GG lol.
    I bet you're a lonely virgin cause you look ugly af, you take sex way too seriously, it would've been worse if she cheated on him. I'm not a woman but I am defending her because your brother is the retard here, and you're even more retarded for agreeing with him. And don't use the word "used" as if she got raped, 5 mins ago you were claiming she was the one using them.
    Last edited by yung; 08-25-2015 at 02:02 AM.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    I bet you're a lonely virgin cause you look ugly af, you take sex way too seriously, it would've been worse if she cheated on him. I'm not a woman but I am defending her because your brother is the retard here, and you're even more retarded for agreeing with him. And don't use the word "used" as if she got raped, 5 mins ago you were claiming she was the one using them.
    I have a son and a loving wife thank you. Oh yes I'm ugly, that's the best you can do? All right let's do this. I started getting laid when I was 15 lol, maybe ur the fat ****?
    People nowadays rofl. I hope your future wife got laid by 40 different men, let's see how u handle that. ROFL. Requesting close.

Oculus's Avatar The Eye Above

Country
    Thanks
    Stop feeding the trolls man '-'

↓ Conspiracy tbh ↓
    Spoiler!

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    I have a son and a loving wife thank you. Oh yes I'm ugly, that's the best you can do? All right let's do this. I started getting laid when I was 15 lol, maybe ur the fat ****?
    People nowadays rofl. I hope your future wife got laid by 40 different men, let's see how u handle that. ROFL. Requesting close.
    Oh you actually got a woman with that tiny asian penis? Good job. Is she your sister?

And no, I'm not fat, and bragging about you when you get laid why are you being a hypocrit now? Or do you bragged about these girls to your wife, so it made it ok for you to marry her?

"People nowdays" look at yourself, you're made of cancer

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Oh you actually got a woman with that tiny asian penis? Good job. Is she your sister?

And no, I'm not fat, and bragging about you when you get laid why are you being a hypocrit now? Or do you bragged about these girls to your wife, so it made it ok for you to marry her?

"People nowdays" look at yourself, you're made of cancer

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    I had no idea you were into GILFs, thanks for the meme tho

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information