Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by raoff123 View Post
    Im experiencing random stutters/freezes in-game... for example when i go and fight someone in the middle of the fight me character freezes and goes -- in ping and the other players sees this and they say its lag but its not...the game keeps freezing and stutter from time to time.. and fix?
    This indeed occurs to me too VERY rarely... However when it does it takes about 0.5 seconds to unfreeze. It's a tiny bit annoying but not that bad.

raoff123's Avatar A Nobody -.-

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    This indeed occurs to me too VERY rarely... However when it does it takes about 0.5 seconds to unfreeze. It's a tiny bit annoying but not that bad.
    mine its 1 sec then other player sees my character flying away cause for example im dashing to evade shots then it freezes then my character flies off xD but they can shoot me then i die...

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by raoff123 View Post
    mine its 1 sec then other player sees my character flying away cause for example im dashing to evade shots then it freezes then my character flies off xD but they can shoot me then i die...
    that's a lame way to die :c

raoff123's Avatar A Nobody -.-

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    that's a lame way to die :c
    ikr thats why im not playing so much today cause my K/D just going down haha..i cant even quest properly XD!

Thread Information