Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    μ

Country
    Thanks
    Top five early signs of pregnancy

Nausea or sickness can start very early for some women – a common early sign of pregnancy will be morning sickness. This will usually start when you’re around six weeks pregnant. It might just be nausea but can also include vomiting and despite its name, can happen at any time day or night.

Needing to have a wee more often – when you become pregnant, an early sign may the need to wee more. This is down to a combination of pregnancy hormones, a larger volume of blood in your system and your kidneys working harder

Headaches - You may experience headaches in the early stages of pregnancy. This is due to the sudden rise of hormones in your body as it adjusts to being pregnant

Darkening of the skin around your nipples – another common early sign of pregnancy will be the skin around your nipples (the areolas) getting darker. You may also find the nipples become erect and the bumps around your nipples more pronounced.

Food cravings or aversions – It’s possible you might be put off by certain foods, especially if you’re experiencing nausea from morning sickness too! However you may also find that you develop cravings for certain foods (and perhaps strange ones!) from an very early stage of your pregnancy

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dìck View Post
    Do you think I'll wait you 7hours? wtf who the fuk are you? random mother****er niqqa
    and stop asking for 1vs1.. you're sht compared to me
    also you're 22yearsold.. at least shave look like a man if you want some more tips call me 125412931923
    I'd do the same just to rekk ur ass.

/dodge boii

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    everybody knows you run after internet girls XDD

are you married son ahahahahaaa
    Did. Not. Happen.

End of story bruh.

shhh mang, wtf?

Change topic cuz u suck. Don't worry, I'll embarass you later when I upload the pics of rekking you ~~

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

μ

Country
    Thanks
    How to use a condom?

1) Take the condom out of the packet, taking care not to tear it with jewellery or fingernails – do not open the packet with your teeth.
    2) Place the condom over the tip of the erect penis.
    3) If there's a teat on the end of the condom, use your thumb and forefinger to squeeze the air out of it.
    4) Gently roll the condom down to the base of the penis.
    5) If the condom won't roll down, you're probably holding it the wrong way round – if this happens, throw the condom away because it may have sperm on it, and try again with a new one.
    6) After sex, withdraw the penis while it's still erect – hold the condom onto the base of the penis while you do this.
    7) Remove the condom from the penis, being careful not to spill any semen.
    8) Throw the condom away in a bin, not down the toilet.
    9) Make sure the man's penis does not touch his partner's genital area again.
    10) If you have sex again, use a new condom.

Country
    Thanks

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Did. Not. Happen.

End of story bruh.

shhh mang, wtf?

Change topic cuz u suck. Don't worry, I'll embarass you later when I upload the pics of rekking you ~~
    ok you cant handle the truth because it hurts XDDD

it's embarrass you english dumb XD
    nvm philippines ahahaha

Country
    Thanks

nvm philippines ahahaha

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks

nvm philippines ahahaha
    Y u care so much? Forum grammar matters?

P.S. That thing with Lauren/***gary Did. Not. Happen. Stop telling lies man, zzzzzzz

Man, shhh! Stfu, don't expose my past with a gay dude who pretended to be a girl just to be cool/popular in a game.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    We have the choice when we face essentialist behavior in ourselves and others. We can look the other way, or we can urge them to consider the importance of respecting individual humanity. It is often an uncomfortable choice, and one that we would prefer not to have when it comes to comments by those we respect and that we meet. It is often an uncomfortable choice, when it comes to those who we believe have “good intentions.” But good intentions and our social cohesion cannot be realized if we allow the disease of essentialist thinking to go without challenge. We must urge those who promote essentialist views to respect the individuality of other brothers and sisters in humanity, and ask them to offer an outstretched hand, not an upraised fist to all of them, even those with whom they disagree. Our greatest act of love for our fellow human beings is to respect them as individuals, unique, and with vistas of opportunities in their lives – and in ours.

We already know where this leads. Too many want to ignore it. They want to live in denial that essentialism and superiority are elements of our lives that we can use “strategically,” that “help others,” that can be “benign,” that are necessary for a cohesive society, and that are necessary for recognizing reality in the world. (Each argument keeps digging the hole of inequality deeper and deeper.) But once we allow ourselves to accept essentialism and the only view the labels of individual identity groups, and once we can view such labels with smug contempt and disdain of our perceived superiority, the rest of the path is a shorter walk. How do you think slave owners viewed slaves? How do you think Nazis viewed Jews? How do you think extremist oppressors in any identity group, at any time in the world got to supremacist roles? They rationalized their supremacism, step by troubled step, using the arguments of essentialism and superiority. Their supremacism was necessary, after all, they argued, for the survival of their own identity group. Their supremacism was a contribution to larger society itself, by ridding itself, oppressing, or putting in bondage – the other identity group. The supremacists argued then (and they also argue now) that their supremacism is not only good, but also that it is an important necessity for the proper functioning of society (based on their view). So now let us look to see where the path of essentialism, superiority, and supremacism leads: slavery, Jim Crow laws, the Holocaust, political prison camps, even genocide. All of those started with essentialist thinking that an individual identity group is inherently only capable of one type of behavior, role, or characteristics in society. All of them began with the idea that our brothers and sisters in humanity are labels, not individual human beings that love, live, and hope just as we do.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread Information