Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    μ

Country
    Thanks
    eminem is okay i don't mind him but his fans are absolute ****boys who need to stop riding his ****

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Fourth (09-25-2015), Traumatiser (09-25-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino;83112[QUOTE=Ghostt View Post
    /admin_br
    /admin_kunt_Ghost /admin_1v1orStfu /admin_gtfo_since_ur_posts_to_this_thread_are_irrelevant_stupid_canadian_kunt.

Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    eminem is okay i don't mind him but his fans are absolute ****boys who need to stop riding his ****
    Somewhat true yo. But ey, I ain't no fanboy. Just got back to rap/hip-hop. Just as again suggested, I just listened to joey bada$$, and the dude's got pretty sick gameplay.
    Last edited by Fourth; 09-25-2015 at 08:57 PM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

NotGhost's Avatar Ghost from INDIA

Country
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=Fourth;831131][QUOTE=Shino;83112

/admin_kunt_Ghost /admin_1v1orStfu /admin_gtfo_since_ur_posts_to_this_thread_are_irrelevant_stupid_canadian_kunt.

Somewhat true yo. But ey, I ain't no fanboy. Just got back to rap/hip-hop. Just as again suggested, I just listened to joey bada$$, and the dude's got pretty sick gameplay.[/QUOTE]

YAY your starting to get angry btw you say ***** a lot for a br

http://imgur.com/TvJJxfi
    |Forgot|

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=Ghostt;831141]
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post

YAY your starting to get angry btw you say ***** a lot for a br
    http://i.imgur.com/mnFlndV.jpg?1
    http://imgur.com/TvJJxfi
    ***** we cool. Fourth was trollin yo coward ass.

OT: Any other good rappers anyone can suggest? I'm talking 'bout hardline rappers like kendrick, no pop shit like jason derullo or other artists similar to him pls.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=Fourth;831144]
    Originally Posted by Ghostt View Post

***** we cool. Fourth was trollin yo coward ass.

OT: Any other good rappers anyone can suggest? I'm talking 'bout hardline rappers like kendrick, no pop shit like jason derullo or other artists similar to him pls.

whoever made this music video is a ****in artist and g-eazy well he got dem bars

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=traumatis3r;831147]
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LnEeRidcXw

whoever made this music video is a ****in artist and g-eazy well he got dem bars
    Should I check him out? I mean g-eazy?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=Fourth;831149]
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post

Should I check him out? I mean g-eazy?
    yeah hes so good

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post

yeah hes so good
    all your suggestions so far are good my friend.

Ayt I'll check him out.
    Last edited by Fourth; 09-25-2015 at 10:05 PM.

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    If you like the agressiveness listen to Big L.

Madvillainy is a classic.

AZ' shit is dope for starters ''The Come Up'', ''Rather Unique'', ''The Format'' from there you can find out if you'll like him I guess

Gang Starr if you want some knowledge thrown at your brain.

Black on Both Sides - Mos Def

GZA - Liquid Swords

The new shit from Ghostface killah is dope, Sour Soul and TRTD(1 and 2 are dope as well)

If you want more suggestions just PM me, instead of me flooding this thread, I guess. I can give you the full hip hop starter pack and more.

Last one: if you like fast flow hard hitting beats with psychedlic raps and all other shit The Underachievers are for you. Listen to Herb Shuttles, might be a good start.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    If you like the agressiveness listen to Big L.

Madvillainy is a classic.

AZ' shit is dope for starters ''The Come Up'', ''Rather Unique'', ''The Format'' from there you can find out if you'll like him I guess

Gang Starr if you want some knowledge thrown at your brain.

Black on Both Sides - Mos Def

GZA - Liquid Swords

The new shit from Ghostface killah is dope, Sour Soul and TRTD(1 and 2 are dope as well)

If you want more suggestions just PM me, instead of me flooding this thread, I guess. I can give you the full hip hop starter pack and more.

Last one: if you like fast flow hard hitting beats with psychedlic raps and all other shit The Underachievers are for you. Listen to Herb Shuttles, might be a good start.
    ay yo man, I loved that 1999 shit by joey bada$$, that shit was solid dope. I can't stop listening to it, it's like, he's currently underrated. I'm impressed cuz the dude started rappin at 16 and his flow is just impressively sick. I personally love his track "carry on", that was sick af, I forgot the title of the song that he dedicated to one of his brothers in prison.

Makes me happy that I came back to visit the hip-hop scene. As I stated on my previous posts, I've been on the rock/metal scene for the past 6-10 years to the point where it got repetitive a bit, I was looking for something new and decided to go back and listen to some hip-hop. I grew up listening to rap hip-hop so the feeling is kinda nostalgic for me right now. Any artists like joey bada$$ tho?

P.S. Thanks

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information