Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: LzPP777

Reason: Provoking staff member.

Proof/Evidence: So the whole thing started with that he called me a bitch a long time ago (I dont remember this), I appearently got upset and told him to stop calling me bitch, because I didnt like it (threatened to report him if he kept insulting me). Then sometime ago when I was hosting event, I appearently called someone a bitch (probably Michi *cough*), and he thinks I'm abusing offensive language and getting away with saying bitch to someone because I'm staff.

If I now called someone a bitch, I would most certainly have done it as a joke. Pals teasing eachother or whatever. "Bitch please " for example. If the person I said bitch to would like me to stop, then OFC I would, but this guy must have kept going on calling me a bitch enough for me wanting to report him if he kept doing it.

I told him this wasnt the same because I was offended when he called me bitch out of nowhere when I saw it nothing as a joke. Anyways, he ignored my explanation and then this happend:

So he wants to report me badly because I told him to not call me a bitch (lol).
    Now he is trying to get me mad by calling me easy EVERYTIME he kills me or when I kill him.

Wants me to confirm that I'm mad:

This isnt much to show and I know it's not very offensive but just very ridiculous. But he is trying to get me mad at him so he can report me. I would love if he got a verbal warning for not trying to provoke a staff member again for sucha ridiculous reason.
    Last edited by Linzor; 09-29-2015 at 09:51 PM.

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    A verbal warning sounds good. Thanks for reporting.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Thread Information