Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    The Last of Us was awesome. I KINDA think it's stupid of them to make a second game because the ending was just so damn perfect. But who knows, the second game might not totally ruin the whole franchise. But that game was fun as hell and there were so many twists you never expected.

I played Bioshock one but I have honestly always hated it because of the whole under the water thing xD I dont like the environment in that game but Bioshock Infinite looks pretty cool since it's like a floating city. Just never had a chance to try it out.
    OMG DUDE?!?!?!?!?!? Seriously?!?!?!?!?!?

The first one was "Meh"

But dude, seriously for the love of god, play Bioshock 2. I swear I'll have both my nuts cut off if you don't like it. The story of a big daddy and a little sister. It's so fckin epic. The story is brilliant, the graphics are extremely well put out (when it came out). I didn't finish bioshock 1 because I felt it was boring. But after playing 2, I was like.... OMG THAT'S FCKIN AMAZING, I WANNA GO BACK TO PLAYING 1. Seriously, I think Bioshock 2 was the best out of the three bioshocks. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT Bioshock infinite comes to an extremely close second. Bioshock 1 is at a very far 3rd.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    OMG DUDE?!?!?!?!?!? Seriously?!?!?!?!?!?

The first one was "Meh"

But dude, seriously for the love of god, play Bioshock 2. I swear I'll have both my nuts cut off if you don't like it. The story of a big daddy and a little sister. It's so fckin epic. The story is brilliant, the graphics are extremely well put out (when it came out). I didn't finish bioshock 1 because I felt it was boring. But after playing 2, I was like.... OMG THAT'S FCKIN AMAZING, I WANNA GO BACK TO PLAYING 1. Seriously, I think Bioshock 2 was the best out of the three bioshocks. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT Bioshock infinite comes to an extremely close second. Bioshock 1 is at a very far 3rd.
    Hm. I might try it out before Bioshock Infinite then. Thanks for the tip!

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Hm. I might try it out before Bioshock Infinite then. Thanks for the tip!
    It's ur usual scoop of first person shooters. What made it unique is it's story. All of the bioshock series are freakin awesome. As I said, I used to hate bioshock 1, but after giving it another shot, I can't stop playing lol. Bioshock 2 was the best imo. Bioshock infinite Is very very good due to the story alone, graphics is insanely good. Bioshock Infinite: Burial at sea is also a must have. It will wrap all of the bioshock stories into one. Ahhhh, I think I might replay bioshock 2 bro.. LOL.. Just look at the reviews man.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

4. The following user said thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Linzor (10-01-2015)

Mousse's Avatar The Canine Conjurer

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM
    Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Wednesday (October 7th 2015).
    Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question for the next Player Spotlight.
    2 weeks later.... Still no Player Spotlight

Visit Beeple Crap for more similar animations and VJ Artworks.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mousse View Post
    2 weeks later.... Still no Player Spotlight
    Been busy, will drop one this Wednesday! (21nd)

μ

Country
    Thanks
    i love thirty seconds to mars!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information