Chicken's Avatar WHY DAVE

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title: Add Server Ping

Suggestion description: Well simply would display server ping on top of scoreboard ( tab ) , that way we could see if server is lagging for us for example when server lags and stuff won't work and delays like pressing "Start game" and game won't go , or when meds don't work etc... Or if it's our own internet

2. The following user said thank you to Chicken for this useful post:

braazts (10-06-2015)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Useless, 99% of the time it's not the server lagging but network related issues to the players.
    Dave changed the host, the protection is pretty stronger and it's 3x faster now, there is just no way that the server could cause any lag to the players.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Chicken's Avatar WHY DAVE

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    Useless, 99% of the time it's not the server lagging but network related issues to the players.
    Dave changed the host, the protection is pretty stronger and it's 3x faster now, there is just no way that the server could cause any lag to the players.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...18-Help-please

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks

99% of the time it's not the server lagging but network related issues to the players.
    /3char

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Would you even be able to tell if it's the server or you since both pings would go up in whatever situation???

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Could be a neat little feature to see whether or not you're lagging.. but most of the time just come on the forum. You'd be able to tell through the player count (large decreases in a short amount of time)/ large number of people on the forum/ people other than you complaining about server lag.

ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks
    This ^
    I played normaly today, enjoyed my day

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Never really had "Server Lag" since I started.

Experienced a few minor once, but after a few mins, everything's back to normal.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    Would you even be able to tell if it's the server or you since both pings would go up in whatever situation???
    This.

Also if you want to ping the server just go to start > run > cmd.exe > ping fgunz.net to see the ping.
    But then there's still the above situation, if the server ping is high or timing out then that doesn't have to mean that the server is lagging. It could be you.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information