Lukas_L's Avatar i love it my frends

Country
    Thanks
    Hello Poeple us in game Macro's is this allowed?

Mousse's Avatar The Canine Conjurer

Country
    Thanks
    Yes you can.
    However, macros can only be use in training rooms as long as you don't disturb other players.

Visit Beeple Crap for more similar animations and VJ Artworks.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Mousse for this useful post:

Lukas_L (10-08-2015), Mayonnaise (10-30-2015)

Lukas_L's Avatar i love it my frends

Country
    Thanks
    Ahhhh ok ok ty for help most poeple in game us it

101danny101's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    is macro something you need to download or how does it work?

God

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 101danny101 View Post
    is macro something you need to download or how does it work?
    macroing is a script running a input action, for example you record in a macroable function that you click twice on W, you save it and it will execute the input you recorded. that can be used on a single time action or a repeatable loop, macro's can be used for an advantage for example creating a Late dash/break dash macro althou it is almost impossible to time that macro correctly without failing. most macro users use macros for fun or just to mess with people and get them mad as ****
    Last edited by Sex; 10-08-2015 at 09:18 AM.

101danny101's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sex View Post
    macro is a script that can be used on a single time action or a repeatable loop, macro's can be used for an advantage for example creating a Late dash/break dash macro althou it is almost impossible to time that macro correctly without failing. most macro users use macros for fun or just to mess with people and get them mad as ****
    hahaha yh idk what people have they always are so mad ;p but thanks for the explenation. do you happen to know where i can use this macro? is it in the game settings or do i have to download it? i wanna try it some time maybe its funny.

God

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 101danny101 View Post
    hahaha yh idk what people have they always are so mad ;p but thanks for the explenation. do you happen to know where i can use this macro? is it in the game settings or do i have to download it? i wanna try it some time maybe its funny.
    Well, there are a few programs that can act like a macro but if u want the actual ability to macro u may want to buy a mouse/keyboard that is programmable, you can change functions on the hardware to make it run a macro, compatible macroing software like: razer synapse,logitech gaming software. u need a peripheral that is supported with button customizing software

Thread Information