Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Bible
    Originally Posted by Dao View Post
    Just keep dodging mate
    I asked u to 1v1 me and u dodged me and said u have to study then u proceeded to play gunz for the next 30+ mins in the same room as me stating how im dodging you

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    OMFG. since when did you move to South Korea?

My son don't like noobs, he > you in gunz

<3

Luv u bruh? Howcome u don't fcking skype me no more?

kid get on skype

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    im the best

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bible View Post
    I asked u to 1v1 me and u dodged me and said u have to study then u proceeded to play gunz for the next 30+ mins in the same room as me stating how im dodging you
    DW mate, it's in no particular order.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    im the best
    Dat ego.

Best CWer still.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Banned

Thanks
    let me clear up this story,

i was in a duel room including Shaco / Van and you,

Shaco was the guy who asked to 1v1 me , and i told him it was late and i had to study ( was like 2 am ), and that it wouldnt be a decent 1v1,
    and that we could 1v1 tommorow or any other day he wanted. He agreed,

While you were egoing me, you noticed that i wasnt gonna play that time, so you obv asked me to 1v1 you, i told you we could 1v1 any other day beside that one.
    Shaco agreed 1-2 days later to 1v1, and we had a decent 1v1, you on the other hand just keep dodging, even tho i gave you more then a week to 1v1 me.

you're really bad tbh, and not gonna waste any more time on you

Bible
    Originally Posted by Dao View Post
    let me clear up this story,

i was in a duel room including Shaco / Van and you,

Shaco was the guy who asked to 1v1 me , and i told him it was late and i had to study ( was like 2 am ), and that it wouldnt be a decent 1v1,
    and that we could 1v1 tommorow or any other day he wanted. He agreed,

While you were egoing me, you noticed that i wasnt gonna play that time, so you obv asked me to 1v1 you, i told you we could 1v1 any other day beside that one.
    Shaco agreed 1-2 days later to 1v1, and we had a decent 1v1, you on the other hand just keep dodging, even tho i gave you more then a week to 1v1 me.

you're really bad tbh, and not gonna waste any more time on you
    Yet you stayed playing for another 30+ minutes anyways you say all this but call me a hacker :/

Banned

Thanks
    Yet you stayed playing for another 30+ minutes anyways you say all this but call me a hacker :/
    aren't you able to read? I was pyshically able to play, but it wouldnt have been a decent 1v1 so thats why i told you we could do a decent 1v1 any other day.

And why would i even dare to call you a hacker after winning 4-2 while you had one of the best cwers in 100dolla with you?

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    me is goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    me is goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    I heard u Rekked Rycan?

<3

Still wanna do that thing to your pc?

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    I heard u Rekked Rycan?

<3

Still wanna do that thing to your pc?
    whos rycan ?

idk man im scared '-'

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information