2. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Rain (10-10-2015)

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Select -> press delete
    http://puu.sh/kFi5e/bd52fa451f.png
    Yeah I figured it out been trying to figure it out for like 3 days ROFL. Can finally move on with my tutorial.

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    How come it wont let me drag my render onto my new project? Or let me copy and paste it? Also I tried using the eye dropper tool to get a color off of my render to match it with my background but every time I did it, it just kept showing the sampling circle for some reason...

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amzz View Post
    How come it wont let me drag my render onto my new project? Or let me copy and paste it? Also I tried using the eye dropper tool to get a color off of my render to match it with my background but every time I did it, it just kept showing the sampling circle for some reason...
    To copy something, you have to select it first by either "ctrl - a" or select it with a select tool (make sure the layer is selected too) then you can hit control.

Or if you wanna make a layer a separate project, right click on the later and hit "duplicate layer" in the dropdown, click on "untitled 1" and it will make a new project with that layer you chose (you can also select multiple layers too)

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Anyone here have a video tutorial on how to put c4ds into your sig or something? I can't find one on youtube.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information