Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks

WildPanda's Avatar I tried.. I failed myself

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    What the fck does this even mean? U talking bout eastern standard time or philippine standard time? If it's ph standard time, then no, I'm not going in game just to prove that you suck. If it's 2 pm ph standard time then prepre your anti-rape system because I'll go all balls out on you. Ez kunt. Everyone knows you fckin suck. You lost to me, David, Omma, dao and I guess many more? Why do you even try to defend yourself? You have no pride to defend stupid kunt.
    I advise you stop with the repeated curse words/harassment.. absolutely no need for it. #YouHaveBeenWarned
    Rise & Rise Again, Until Lambs Become Lions!

3. The following user said thank you to WildPanda for this useful post:

Angelo (10-15-2015)

Angelo's Avatar benifits

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    What the fck does this even mean? U talking bout eastern standard time or philippine standard time? If it's ph standard time, then no, I'm not going in game just to prove that you suck. If it's 2 pm ph standard time then prepre your anti-rape system because I'll go all balls out on you. Ez kunt. Everyone knows you fckin suck. You lost to me, David, Omma, dao and I guess many more? Why do you even try to defend yourself? You have no pride to defend stupid kunt.
    Dodge ! I dont 1v1 to dao , david and you so please stfu assume dat ur good ! Fk shit lets 1v1 !!!!
    Best Buddy EV3R !!!

thats all.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    This thread will now be locked. Please be sure to go over the rules for this section of the forum by clicking here. In the rules it clearly states:
    "This Section is meant to be fun and friendly; any serious and unruly manner will not be tolerated and will result in punishment."

Please be careful with what you post in this section next time Fourth. Thank you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information