Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    anyone who plays it and is it worth the money? and which console do u play on/pc?

Precision's Avatar "Master" of K Style

Country
    Thanks
    I have it on PC. I love it. Black ops 3 really focused on the campaign and they did one hell of a job. In my opinion it is one of the best for campaign. The campaign involves up to 4 players and let me tell you... it's not easy.. I was in a group with 3, i was level 6 the two others were level 16 and they rq on the 3rd mission of story mode on Harden mode. It's NOT easy.. In terms of multi it is really entertaining because they introduced the "races". Each race has a special ability and it makes multi more difficult on a whole new level. Oh, you also have boosters so you can double jump, slide far and wall run. Unfortunately I can't say anything about zombies because I have not have time to really play it, I'm focusing on the campaign right now . In my opinion it really is worse the money.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    that sounds pretty cool even though i'm not much of a campaign guy. wall run??? call of duty: gunz the duel. sounds pretty sick!!! will definitely consider getting it for ps4

Precision's Avatar "Master" of K Style

Country
    Thanks
    Try campaign.. I wasn't expecting it to be really good but I play it more then multiplayer lol. Good to hear that your getting it

Thread Information