Banned

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: aimighty

Reason: hitbox

Proof/Evidence:

now before you jump to conclusions, hitbox doesnt always mean missing in the replay counts a hit, it also means more dmg being dealt towards someone

with that being said, absurd pb's from distance occurs a lot in this replay
    again i say
    its not always about missing, its also about the dmg being dealt and the distance given with that dmg

http://imgur.com/a/u4X0r
    https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...3JZv2PJoZ4KsiX

also i'd much rather have ben take a look at this, he knows why, if you're curious on why i want him to do it you can just go and ask him
    Last edited by Taint; 11-27-2015 at 02:42 PM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    In my opinion the user was hitboxing, and I'm going to explain why.
    He was toggling it from 15 to 40-50. I've made some tests and I've figured that a very decent player can hide hitbox if he puts it on 30 since its very difficult to notice it. However, if you put it on 40, you start giving random pb's from mid range which is very suspicious.

As you can see in the replays, at most of the time it took him 5 shots more or less to kill him from mid range. It wasn't just random pb's, it looked like every shot he gave was a hard pb. Kinda strange isn't it?
    If you watch all of the replays except of the last one, you can clearly see that he dealt some damage when he was clearly missing (he didn't even have the hitmark on the top of his head).

In the last replay he was probably having it on 15, which is the custom.

Overall, I'm not going to take an action because I want to the other GMs to reply and to state their opinions, but in my opinion he was clearly hitboxing.

Banned

Country
    Thanks

0:07 - Obvious miss, YET he hits it????? and no its not cuz of the ping, Queen was to the right side the whole time, he managed to hit the left and still get the kill

0:11 - if you noticed the slight floats/glitchy body it means he alt tabbed real quick to change the hitbox radius

0:20 - another headshot? oh and look where the pellets are going

Feel free to watch it under 0.25 speed
    Last edited by Taint; 11-27-2015 at 04:41 PM.

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    imo, he certainly does hb'ing, you can also see sometimes he "breaks" or "slows" his play cuz most likely setting the hb using arrow keys,
    he probably used the hb up to 50 tops and played with the settings between 30 ~ 40 most of the time.

I don't need to explain weird moments as Ben explained most of them quite accurate.

But I rather wait for another opinion or two instead of taking an action in this case.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Funny thing is that you are having 90~100 ping between each other (stable one).
    I'm not sure if it's just because you recorded the replay but watching his perspective sometimes he doesn't even bother to lead and instead he aims your body directly, usually if the users are having distance lag (80-200 ping) they would always his with short/mid delay on where the enemy landed but he was directly aiming at you.
    In my opinion the user is hitboxing, I watched the replays very carefully and I jumped to the conclusions that he is pretty much trying to hide it by toggling.
    I can't agree that he was slow at points or minimizing because I never saw anything like that but he surely made stupid points saying "im doing shit score i will focus now" and then he 4 shots you.
    I decided to watch only replay with the name DMT001 & DMG008, I managed to memorize his gameplay in the early rounds and wanted to see if there is any huge difference of his gameplay in the late rounds, pretty much no difference but once Aimighty starts to lose, I'm sure he toggles his hitbox up and then he 4 shots you.
    I'm aware that he is toggling hitboxing, the user has been banned.
    Thanks for reporting.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thread Information