God

Country
    Thanks
    I really don't understand how this is even possible.
    I got a modem and a router, my pc with gunz is conected to the router ( NETGEAR R7000 )
    The modem is connected with the router, the router is configured as a DMZ Server on the modem AND I forwarded the ports I use for several programs inc GunZ ( Inner 7700 outter 7800 ) so basicly every port should be forwarded on my end, the only reasonable explaination would be that my ISP doesn't allow those ports and therefor still remain blocked, BUT. I use to have open ports for GunZ for like a few years but all of the sudden this has changed, I didn't switch from ISP or modem or anything, this is jusT SOOO anoyying because I can't find a reasonable explaination for this bullshit, maybe you guys got a clue

NETGEAR R7000 - router - WAN Adress: 192.168.178.10 - LAN Adress - 192.168.1.1

Port forward table:
    Service name - Extern startingport - Intern starting port - intern IP Adress
    GunZ 7700 7800 192.168.1.247 < My desktop where I got closed ports on.

PS: I already got DMZ used up on my Xbox so thats not a option

Modem

DMZ Host IP Adress - 192.168.178.10 < Router

As u can see everything is configured and should be open for port 7700-7800
    the worst thing is I am usually the one who fixes issues like these for ppl that have no clue but now i have no clue how this is possible.

2. The following user said thank you to Sex for this useful post:

mhmd (12-20-2015)

God

Country
    Thanks
    I guess GunZ doesn't use 7700-7800??,, anyways, I dropped my Xbox out of DMZ and forwarded the needed ports manually and dropped my PC into DMZ to get shit done because im tired of it, lots of DDOSSers incoming i suppose

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Your router doesn't have any option for uPnP (universal plug and play)? Mine does and it works perfectly without the need to port forward anything.

Thread Information