Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    It's like this in all games, Idk what you expect honestly.

Just a longer progress of the same thing. People will just put in whatever reason to kick them.

Player events is just the same rooms like normal rooms, there are no rules to them honestly. Just like in the end they might trick you and not give you anything, no consequences are gonna come out of it. We don't support player events so I doubt we code so if you put tag [EVENT] or w/e, u can't get kicked, which is stupid if someone trolls and u can't kick him. Don't want anymore tags either.
    what i meant was if the kick was for the wrong reason and the person kicked can prove it, the person who kicked will get a punishment

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunnies View Post
    what i meant was if the kick was for the wrong reason and the person kicked can prove it, the person who kicked will get a punishment
    "he f12'd, he spammed, he was flaming" and etc. How is he gonna prove them wrong? When gm comes in and asks wtf is going on they could just lie. "He f12'd but I didn't get records but we decided to kick him". How are either one gonna prove different?

Thread Information