Country
    Thanks
    Why you add virus to fgunz?
    No I'm not going to disable my antivirus because I was RATed once.
    So I'm not taking chances.
    uFdvgIN.jpg

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Is this a joke?

1. that antivirus looks like a virus ROFL (not kidding)
    2. Freestyle GunZ is obviously not ran by a known company, you're gonna get that message.

3. The following user said thank you to Michi for this useful post:

Henri (12-30-2015)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Fgunz probably most trust worthy GunZ pserver out there, Do what you want lmfao. I have seen people play gunz servers while they have been warned about a rat inside it.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by UndeletE View Post
    Fgunz probably most trust worthy GunZ pserver out there, Do what you want lmfao. I have seen people play gunz servers while they have been warned about a rat inside it.
    yeaaaa righttt fan boy

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingPB View Post
    There was no problem before so yea Rofl your ass
    The software you're using looks honestly unreliable is all I'm saying, and Windows even sees FGunZ as a possible malware when downloading.

Don't play then if you're that insecure, lol. I'm sure there's many other decent servers that don't get that same issue

7. The following user said thank you to Michi for this useful post:

Stuwadie (12-30-2015)

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    mk you clearly don't want a solution here and you're being disrespectful, if you don't believe what the people above said then just don't play fgunz.

9. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Strain (12-30-2015)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    We're talking about FGunZ after all, don't mess up FGunZ with other servers who have/had built-in RAT inside their client.
    I've asked Dave only once if FGunZ contains anything like RAT to catch hackers and he was pretty positive that FGunZ does NOT use such a thing.
    We care about our player's privacy and having RAT inside our client is something we will never implement.

TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen2 was probably detected because of encryption of GunZ.exe and as the others told you it's a False Positive.
    We are also talking about Avira anti-virus which is pretty useless and low rated after all.

Now lets take a peak of a person who created a thread about Crypt.ZPACK.Gen2 which was found on AdminServer.dll Steam Files;

https://steamcommunity.com/app/49520...1070532971724/

Originally Posted by Munch
    Ignore it.
    Originally Posted by Tealus
    Yes, the false positive cause quite a bit of headaches on launch day because steam would report error 55 or something else. Nothing to fix, it's a false positive. You will have to either contact your anti-virus software maker and have them fix their false positive or disable your anti-virus for the install.
    Originally Posted by DarkGhost
    Avira can't be called an anti-virus, anyway.
    You can yourself decrypt the GunZ.exe and check the source yourself if you're so sceptical about GunZ.exe containing a malware such as RAT.

You can also scan it with Malwarebytes if you want but don't ever judge without having any kind of knowledge how encryption & AV detection works.

Last but not least, if you still don't trust our client, you're free to completely uninstall it and never come back, there's no need to create drama considering you can simply uninstall, quit and never come back.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

11. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Stuwadie (12-30-2015)

Thread Information