Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SecretsOTheP View Post
    My personal opinion: Your contributions are weird and strange, very niche and specific...

...just like mine. I like you and I see a lot of myself in your ability to perform and code.

You are self driven and have contributed in the past to our project. I absolutely would want you to be a part of our team. Let's make some cool stuff together
    Thanks. That's a really awesome comparison, i like to hear stuff like that, who wouldnt though haha. I'd love to make cool stuff together with you. Sounds fun. I like you too

Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Nice application, just a couple of questions.

• Say we were to give you a task to create a new gamemode like Blitzkrieg or Spymode, would that be a problem?
    • In addition to above question, how experienced do you consider yourself with the GunZ source code?
    • In case we accept you to the team we obviously can't give you access to our source code for a while, would it be a problem for you to work with the leaked FGunZ source for an unspecified amount of time?
    No problem now. I still intend to finish my blitzkrieg mode, the upgrades are pretty much done, just got sidetracked on my anti lead haha.

I feel really familiar with the source code now compared to when i applied before. Back then id say i wasn't ready, now i would say i'm ready. In my opinion there is always something to learn though.

I have been using the vanilla 1.5 source as the base for all my projects. I use the leaked FGunz source for reference very rarely but i can switch over. You can still make good code with just the regular source in my opinion. So i have no issues not having access to the current source of Fgunz.
    Last edited by S1lent; 01-17-2016 at 11:40 PM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

la flame (01-18-2016), «Benjamin» (01-18-2016)

Thread Information