Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Suggestive View Post
    I guess I'll call you out for my own curiosity.

-There is a Transvestor on reddit who says he plays the game very rarely, about once a year, on a different server than fgunz. He claims to have arthritis, which a quick google search seems to confirm.

-You said you don't have a reddit account.

-You did not know the answers to any of my questions in game. Your ping is different (higher, most pings are lower on this server).

-You don't talk like him.

Not sure who you are but hi?~
    Very well, i'll say this once and answer most questions that i have been asked the past 3 days for you and anyone else who got their doubts
    I dont blame you guys, there has been tons of imposters but you specifically have been overdoing it with stalking me

-There is a Transvestor in most Gunz servers and forums even other games (was a Transvestor on this server until 3 days ago that got deleted so i took it) so I wouldn't be surprised if there is imposters

-I dont have a reddit account but wouldnt be surprised either if there also was an imposter there who claims to be me but i do have my gzf account but you decide to belive a reddit imposter instead who seems to be more legit... okay?

-You cant start asking me questions without first of all telling me who you are and most importantly asking me stuff that happened in a game 10 years ago when i was active as most. know that i literally havent touched this game for more than 6 years and my mind has literally been off Gunz ever since

-I guess its a bad thing i dont talk like how i used to talk more than 6 years ago right? -.-" not legit i guess... i lived in sweden back then and i live in sweden right now aswell so you're the problem in that part not me (got 250/100mb down&up)

You and people like you will never acknowledge me and let me tell you why, because you still live in the past and expect me to be exacly like how i used to act and talk 6-8 years ago
    I have already told you, i havent asked you to belive me so if you dont then dont bother me and cry about it to someone else
    I am playing with the people who knows me and whether you belive it or not doesnt mean anything to me, i really dont care who you are anymore so its pointless telling me now but whoever you are i'll tell you this;
    You seem butthurt for no reason, did i forget about you or something in the past? if thats the case then you didnt mean shit back then and you still dont.
    Am i being too mean again now? naaw poor you
    Last edited by Trans; 01-28-2016 at 02:37 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Trans View Post
    Very well, i'll say this once and answer most questions that i have been asked the past 3 days for you and anyone else who got their doubts
    I dont blame you guys, there has been tons of imposters but you specifically have been overdoing it with stalking me

-There is a Transvestor in most Gunz servers and forums even other games (was a Transvestor on this server until 3 days ago that got deleted so i took it) so I wouldn't be surprised if there is imposters

-I dont have a reddit account but wouldnt be surprised either if there also was an imposter there who claims to be me but i do have my gzf account but you decide to belive a reddit imposter instead who seems to be more legit... okay?

-You cant start asking me questions without first of all telling me who you are and most importantly asking me stuff that happened in a game 10 years ago when i was active as most. know that i literally havent touched this game for more than 6 years and my mind has literally been off Gunz ever since

-I guess its a bad thing i dont talk like how i used to talk more than 6 years ago right? -.-" not legit i guess... i lived in sweden back then and i live in sweden right now aswell so you're the problem in that part not me (got 250/100mb down&up)

You and people like you will never acknowledge me and let me tell you why, because you still live in the past and expect me to be exacly like how i used to act and talk 6-8 years ago
    I have already told you, i havent asked you to belive me so if you dont then dont bother me and cry about it to someone else
    I am playing with the people who knows me and whether you belive it or not doesnt mean anything to me, i really dont care who you are anymore so its pointless telling me now but whoever you are i'll tell you this;
    You seem butthurt for no reason, did i forget about you or something in the past? if thats the case then you didnt mean shit back then and you still dont.
    Am i being too mean again now? naaw poor you
    only way you can prove to me your transvestor which I kinda believe u are i guess, anyway though a certain someone made a frag for you in 2009 who was that certain someone ? and what was your name in flower (shouldnt be hard tbh) but eh I dont really have doubts theirs one post you made in this thread where u sounded like u always do either u rly studied danny good or u are him.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    only way you can prove to me your transvestor which I kinda believe u are i guess, anyway though a certain someone made a frag for you in 2009 who was that certain someone ? and what was your name in flower (shouldnt be hard tbh) but eh I dont really have doubts theirs one post you made in this thread where u sounded like u always do either u rly studied danny good or u are him.
    With the video you got to be more specific since there used to be more videos of me and 2-3 frags but id say myth aka mythicpwn (if u know wut i mean) since he used to uppload videos of me and was a close friend
    For the Flower part it indeed is easy and any imposter could answer since the char itself was named [F]best but few people know that i was in Flower with the character Transvestor aswell for a while
    Last edited by Trans; 01-28-2016 at 03:09 AM.

Thanks
    Sign onto skype more often danny

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Snuwfer View Post
    Sign onto skype more often danny
    Getting a headset tomorrow so ill be able to talk aswell, i can join calls then.

Thanks
    da gunz world aint rdy 4 trans again

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Trans View Post
    With the video you got to be more specific since there used to be more videos of me and 2-3 frags but id say myth aka mythicpwn (if u know wut i mean) since he used to uppload videos of me and was a close friend
    For the flower part it indeed is easy and anyone could answer since the charr itself was named [F]best but few people know that i was in Flower with the character Transvestor aswell
    yeah i know mythic, and yea 2nd one was a real easy question yo xd but aye I didnt have much suspicions anyway but not 2 long ago I found an ss on gzf that I posted in post your desktop thread from 2009 and you happen to be in this ss too

14th of july 2009 to be exact yo

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Snuwfer View Post
    da gunz world aint rdy 4 trans again
    I think they are more than ready for me hahaha dont think 1v1 has any meaning anymore from what i can see
    Back then it was more tactical and more of a "thing" since the game was full of good players
    Right now its about who spams faster therefore even if i was capable to my old movements and aim from back then id lose a 1v1 atm with these new movements, anti-lead and low delay sgs

Thanks
    i think ull be ok once that new hb is patched.

jk but srsly, just unrust ull be ok bebes

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information